December 21, 201015 yr Author comment_489775 I love the stance of this thing. I've got to get my ass into gear and get this rego'd, I have to find and fit a standard 4 link and standard caster arms. Pop in the open centre diff (4.11 :happy:) finish the interior and hopefully it should pass with out too much extra work needed. Report
December 27, 201015 yr comment_490837 Damon in Beauty Point is wrecking a k'sev I think! :wink: Report
May 21, 201115 yr Author comment_525740 Uploaded a clip of an inside view of the motorkhana from last year. Waaatahhh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Al1AzXIHjc Doing a super sprint in around 3 weeks time. It should be good to see how much time it cuts off the 1.26 (or 28's? can't remember) the 4K was doing around Symmons. Edited May 21, 201115 yr by Josho Report
May 21, 201115 yr comment_525816 Awesome mate, a nice no bullshit car. Keen to see the circuit footage. Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_526200 this.... is.... one of the best ke70's iv seen built on this site, pure win nothing less, well done mate Report
June 9, 201115 yr Author comment_530787 Managed to get a 1.15.78 out of it on the weekend, which I'm pretty happy about! For comparison sake there was a 20v clubman out there as well which managed a 1.17.81. mind you the driver wasn't pushing as hard I don't think. So my car has came from being 4K powered with weber and extractors on fairly standard driveline with woeful tyres doing a 1.27 to what it is now, an internally stock 4A with the R1 carbs and extractors on coilovers front, stiff springs in the rear on woeful tyres with a 12 second improvement. I can't wait for some decent cams and more compression. I've also still got to finish off the intake setup which will feed more air in, so I can run slightly bigger jets and hopefully get more pull up high and on the move. Other plans are to get a bigger brake setup front and rear, get some decent tyres for track days. Next goal is to get a 1.12 out of it before trying to get more grunt out of the 4A. I'll hopefully have some footage and photos up of the day soon. :happy: Report
August 8, 201115 yr Author comment_545224 Just did a motorkhana on Saturday, shat the fuel pump, going to have to set up a surge tank before the 27th for the practice day down Hobart. Couple of new videos, one of a lap from the super sprint around Symmons and one of the motorkhana. Enjoy! Motorkhana Super Sprint Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_554016 nice build up man.everyone i have spoke to about a carb'd 4ag has shot me down.may i ask your reasoning to go carb and not efi? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now