4afe Engine Mods?

Members dont see this ad

i wouldnt bother modding the 4afe its one of the eco versions of the 4a motor. Instead save that money and put it toward either the conversion or making ur ae92 handle first. my 2 cents or i should say 5 cents with inflation :thumbsup:

Well i was thinking of getting a custom turbo manafold made for a small turbo from a turbo ford courior or something. not aheap of boost but boost still. and maybe it would last till i have money for my 20v swap.

I want to use a silver 20v coz they look really good and have a good amount of power. i would prob leave the 20v standard, apart from exhaust and cold air intake, we'll have to wait and see. I might get a bit power hungry.

• 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I got an AE95 4wd rolla with a 4AFE and was wondering about simple engine mods.

I was just thinking of an air filter and sticking on a muffler I've already got. Would this do anything or would it just be cosmetic? Any suggestions other than engine swaps and turbos? I'm seriously broke right now.

Oh and first post.

Edited by flamingheads

• 4 years later...