Ryan's Toy3tg Te72 Project

TOY3TG

yeah shane will do a good job on any rotor exhaust, he did mine which I'm more than happy with.

ask him about driving an rx4 from adelaide to melbourne in 3 hours while your round there!! :)

they (him and missus) had an rx4 coupe which there son kym (simon is the other one who races bikes) now own, or did, had a very tough sounding 13b monster port and niels wheels!! :)

btw, his missus would know more about rotors than you and me put together!!

• 6 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been a while since i updated this, but i got a new T18 and wrecked the old one as i found it had been T boned and repaired dodgy so i brought this about 3 weeks ago its pretty straight and has no rust just been putting in the turbo motor and W55 and getting it all going all i need is to make up the tailshaft and send it to get the intercooler piping and exhaust done, most of the wiring is done except the computer which should be done saturday.

day i got it had a 3tgte already in it.

post-1673-1178701339_thumb.jpg

took the motor out and also swaped all my front end out of the blue t18 and replaced tie rod ends, ball joints, pitman arm, cleaned and painted everything and put it all back in and then put my 3TGTE in. also put my rear shocks and springs and adjustable panhard rod in.

post-1673-1178701621_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1178701732_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1178702155_thumb.jpg

clutch slave on the 1G bellhousing on the wrong side... just ran a brake line off my old car 2 it works fine :y:.

post-1673-1178702293_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1178702499_thumb.jpg

new box in, a boost gauge and my other steering wheel. its running a MT-4 computer.

post-1673-1178702567_thumb.jpg

fuel pumps and surge tank in and wired up only a few hoses to finish off. also battery in the boot now.

post-1673-1178702819_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1178703002_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1178703170_thumb.jpg

what was left of the old one after i got all the good bits. :P

post-1673-1178703324_thumb.jpg

ill update more as i get it finished shouldnt be 2 far away.

• 2 months later...

car now runs as of today, put 550cc injectors in last week havent got intercooler piping or exhaust yet though but ran it for a long time got it up to operating temp, fiddled with the mircotech to make it a little driveable gave it a bit of a rev its a bit loud straight off the Ct26 lol, ill try to host a video.

• 4 months later...