Ryan's Toy3tg Te72 Project

TOY3TG

yeah they are that style and yes they would look tuffa just need more people to tell me that, i can always get 2 sets of wheels lol. yeah he has got the superlites and yes they are for sale ill find out a price.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

depends on how much $$ you have LOL.

ok ill fix my profile up.

just a little bit of news i will order my new wheels soon and ill post up pics when i get them they will look very nice, ive gone for 15inch with dish instead of 17's

Edited by TOY3TG

that they do, but the wheels I'm getting no one has because they had to make the moulds again to cast them cos no one has brought them in ages and they look tuff as. ill probly order them next week. my mate got them on his sprinter yesterday and i think they look tuff, its going to be a bit drift style though 15X8's with 195/50's rubber stretched over them so they don't rub my guards. :) they are old school as well ill just post up the pics when i get em.

thanks for the comments guys.

forgot to mention i have got a W57 for it too picked it up cheap for 100bucks now just need either a 3y bellhousing or g series from a 1g to w series box, keep your eyes out fella's.

Edited by TOY3TG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah havent got the motor in yet been a bit slack, but i couldnt put it on until i put the CT26 on properly with the oil drain needing to be cut and use a hose to reconnect in right position. i had to file out the holes to bolt to the manifold and make up a bracket for the wastegate which is just a piece of stainless with bars welded down the side for strength. ill do the water lines when its in the car.

post-1673-1156564970_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1156565143_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1156565343_thumb.jpg

post-1673-1156565375_thumb.jpg

just out of curiosity ryan, were abouts are you going to cut the holes for the pipes to go to the intercooler, cause i am still unsure with mine.

Cheers Sean

yeah I'm just going to buy some 90 degree stainles trial fit where the holes are going to have to be and cut out the holes doesnt really matter where they are, there are two small holes sort of where they are going to go but i rekon they will have to go a bit off to the side of those and may enter into the smaller holes but it doesnt matter. and then do the rest in stainless aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

series 2 with daytona wide kit front fenders rear flares front bar etc etc. runs a 12a turbo T3 garret with 42mm external gate uses a draw through carby at the moment, but ive brought myself an injection perfection throttle body 50mm going to put that on after the T18 is done ill probly use a haltech, run a nice intercooler run about 15 pound.

post-1673-1157972672_thumb.jpg