Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New rims

Featured Replies

Thanks Teddy! SHould look better when it drops an inch or so in a couple of weeks! :jamie: Thought about bolt on flares, but this guy in adelaide does all 4 corners for about $350 or so (of AE86dc). If i could get them for the right price i'd consider them though ;) Think the going price is like $250-$300/pair or something isnt it (or am i completely off the mark???). I'd love some 10's on the back, but the little 4k has enough trouble spinning the 7's as it is! :dance:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4AGZE it. You know you wanna
Ha, i'd love to get a gze into it mate, but i don't see that happening without a lotto win (damn buying a house ;)). Biggest I'm considering at the moment is a 5k that i might be looking at tomorrow, but that's a whole other matter, not appropriate for this thread! This thread is about PHAT ke70's, with hopefully mine included :jamie:

And i must say yours looks pretty sweet ;) Rims definately made a change thats for sure.

 

If u need a hand to bolt in another motor on a weekend, and you live not so far away, message me. :jamie:

Yeah, big change from the stockies thats for sure (handling as well - no more screeching going through round abouts @ 20km/h ;)). Wasnt really keen on hotwires but I'm happy i got em. Might paint the centres black though as discussed in the other thread, but i've got heaps of other stuff i need to get done to it with the suspension. I'm up north mate (surrey downs). Thanks for the offer :jamie: My mate is keen on rollas too (had a ke30, now has a GTR - hmmmm, slight upgrade), so he's gonna help me out, but we'll see how it goes.

Nice and close. I'm in Salisbury East. I used to work at the BP on Golden Grove Road from 2002-2004. I probably would have served you at some point haha.

 

Anyway, back on topic.....

  • Author

Damn you guys are fast.

 

I'm thinking about going about 8.5 wide which seems the general average for the sorta rims I'm after, should look pretty phat with the flared guards and whatnot.

 

This is really the best picture I have of my rims, I need a better one, that could be a project for tomorrow.

post-1752-1151761364_thumb.jpg

thinking about going about 8.5 wide
Damn, that'd look sweet mate! Any idea when ya looking to get it done cause I'm hanging out to see a ke70 with 8.5's on it! :dance:
You should consider painting the spokes and centres black and polishing the rest
I agree raven.....do it andrew, and i'll see how it looks and do mine too if it comes up alright :dance:
  • Author

Um, a few months yet. I'm only an L plater right now so mods aren't really of any urgence..hehe.

Yeah, probably a good point mate! :dance:

 

I'm goin to lonsdale u-pull-it early tomorrow so i'll catch up on this tomorrow boys!

Would you classify this as sticking out past the guards? :dance:

dscn429210ho.jpg

 

ok i will battle ya in the does my bum look big in this or do my rims stick out of this

my old ke with 13x8 -20 rims

post-1433-1151792583_thumb.jpg

ok i will battle ya in the does my bum look big in this or do my rims stick out of this
Yeah, somehow think you won that one donkey :dance: Gather a bit of guard work would've had to be done, or did ya jack the thing off its tits? :D

i don't think that it matters about tyres out of gaurds if its just the side walls and not any of the tread,

 

those wheels on both those cars don't stick out much even the last pic, i had 10 inch wide formula 2 steele wheels and slicks on the back of my ke11, they were like 5 inchs out of the gaurds, looked wicked because they had so much dish and thaey are only steelies

 

cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.