Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virus Warning

Featured Replies

Just found another bit of code. Should be gone now. I'll try and help out with AE86DC when I get home, they got hit alot harder than we did.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would that be 196 regvista that would flash in the loading bar everytime you hit a link?

Yeah, that's what I keep getting. I've counted 5 viruses so far :dance:

You guys don't update your virus protection obviously, Even though I came on when it was infected at both home and work my Anti-Virus stopped it infecting my systems both times..

  • Author
would that be 196 regvista that would flash in the loading bar everytime you hit a link?

 

So how do we get rid of that annoying link that flashes and slows down your browser,my antivirus doesnt seem to remove it.

It seems to be fine for me here, AE86DC still gets me though.

 

My Norton is completely up to date so I don't know what else I should do?

  • Author
AE86DC = hammered

 

I don't have ANY spare time to fix it.

 

I'm working fulltime plus trying to cover 3 ***BIG*** contracts for my business.

 

AE86DC will be off the air until we can work out how the f@$k these f@$kwads keep reinfecting it.

 

Nick youre a champ,keep up the good work.

 

If i could help i would.

 

Anybody able to help out

You guys don't update your virus protection obviously, Even though I came on when it was infected at both home and work my Anti-Virus stopped it infecting my systems both times..

 

Same. My A/V was making it too long to view the site so I just gave up for a couple of days. Now it is fast and fine

when my norton gets rid of it, it says the virus' name is a "Downloader"

I just had the 196regvista crap show up here again. Is that just because it has already rorted my computer, although Norton deletes the files.

I just copped somethign aswell, nortons picked it up and I'm uneffected, i think.

Bah, to make matters worse, windows shit itself (non-virus related, not gonna go into it here).

 

Now 100% Linux (Slackware 10.2). f@$k you Mr Gates

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.