• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like your style mazfix, smoking a bong and kipping in the back of the rolla..... genius idea lol. i drive my best when I'm a little wacked, i drive nice and slow and don't give a f@$k about anyone else on the road.... i love the interior on your ke20, i didnt think the original interior was that pimpin, are they the original seats in the front?? they look sick, ventians look the goods as well, f@$k the whole thing is tidy as.... i love that the fact that a lot of retarded people buy shitters for a couple of grand and they really are shitters but if you're patient and wait for the right granny to have their license taken away you can always pick up something that is pimpin for the right price. nice work.

i like your style mazfix, smoking a bong and kipping in the back of the rolla..... genius idea lol. i drive my best when I'm a little wacked, i drive nice and slow and don't give a f@$k about anyone else on the road.... i love the interior on your ke20, i didnt think the original interior was that pimpin, are they the original seats in the front?? they look sick, ventians look the goods as well, f@$k the whole thing is tidy as.... i love that the fact that a lot of retarded people buy shitters for a couple of grand and they really are shitters but if you're patient and wait for the right granny to have their license taken away you can always pick up something that is pimpin for the right price. nice work.

Yeah man, Thats the way i roll.

A little Update....

The car is sold.

Got an offer i couldnt refuse.

But if anyone knows of any corollas for sale in Perth let me know.

Cheers

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Mark.

wtfbbq!!!! $500 for that car was an offer to laugh at,......not an offer you can't refuse!!!!

Should PM him and offer $1000 for his rx7, who cares what frieght from perth would be for that much!! :y: :y:

Edited by Taz_Rx

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
ROL.jpg

ROL-1.jpg

ROL-2.jpg

ROL-3.jpg

ROL-4.jpg

ROL-5.jpg

ROL-6.jpg

ROL-7.jpg

ROL-8.jpg

got your shit but its in sydney.

have the radiator, 4 speed k40, pedal setup, flywheel, clutch, tailshaft

don't have the clutch cable

Asif i f@$king sold this :)

Anyone know if its still going around? would love to buy it back :)