Ke30/55 Vn V6

ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be more worried about the sacrifice in handling myself...the v6 being alot heavier than a 4k, it would be quite hard to get it to handle right.

On the other hand, even the stock motor will be bloody quick! i have thought of doing this myself actually, go for it, it will be very different, keep us updated on the progress!

It handles just fine, this one has standard KE55 brakes, it stops fine, it doesn't drive much different to any other corolla I have driven, with one exception....it strangely goes around in circles when the accelerator is mashed into the floor :hammer:

i think the vn v6 only made 121kw, the vs made something around the 140kw mark, the vy only makes 170,

the vs was a different engine than the vn (not huge amounts but small improvements) the vs to vy engines are basicly the same

go for it mate,ive dropped in a 308 in mine...and id say all the losers that put it down are still dreaming at the keybourd!!!!!! it makes me laugh to read all the wannabes put down and take piss out of someone willing to drop in a v6 into a corolla,give it a go and let us know how you went..

Give the conversion a shot. In reality its only a Corolla and its only a Commonwhore engine... What have you got to lose. Do it, if you don't like it, palm it off. Simple...

Like what madtoy said, just do it. Watch the keyboard warriors stop talking shit and prove them wrong... it might be all good to put a SR20det or 4agze into a Corolla, but sometimes thats out of the budget for some people...

In other words, go for it mate :hammer: go for gold