Who's Got The Most Untidy Computer Desk??

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ does that count?? its clean as! when i could be bothered ill take a pic of my mums, shes a teacher and its covered in paper and crap. my mates come over and say 'dude do you have a room full of crap in your house?' seriously there is probably about 2mx2m of the overall carpet showing and the key board has stuff piled on it, you need to put the mouse on the keyboard to use it and the monitor is half covered in post its.

Well almost a year on and mine has changed abit...

Differant phone book under the mouse. (Needed to use the yellow pages) More spindles, more paper more rubbish.

post-1158-1176166934_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, i was just looking at my desk and thought, gee thats messy ;) , so i wanna know if anyone can top it.

I tried taking a pic with my digital cam but seems that its so bad that the cam doesn't take photos anymore. :)

So I used my phone...

post-1158-1176167220_thumb.jpg

Post a pic of yours if you think you can top it!!

• 4 months later...

Well, just thought I'd update this.

post-1158-1187681303_thumb.jpg

I cleaned my computer table as i got my new monitor. Funnily enough, i got to clean some of the old draws that now house junk. I found a dead, hollowed out mouse. And to add to it, its not the first time i've found one hollowed out in my room. The funny part about the draw that I found it in was that it use to house my underwear. That would explain the hole in them and what actually killed the mouse. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Well, just thought I'd update this.

post-1158-1187681303_thumb.jpg

I cleaned my computer table as i got my new monitor. Funnily enough, i got to clean some of the old draws that now house junk. I found a dead, hollowed out mouse. And to add to it, its not the first time i've found one hollowed out in my room. The funny part about the draw that I found it in was that it use to house my underwear. That would explain the hole in them and what actually killed the mouse. :P

lol but i dunno if i'd be proud to have found a mouse in my undie draw... that died as a result of being in that very draw... :party:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its a shame I didn't get a photo when it was really obscenely messy, I could've won this hands down. I ended up getting a box and just throwing all the paper and everything in there for "sorting" (i.e. whole box goes in the bin) at a later date.

I think I want to replace the 17s with 2 or 3 portrait mounted 24s (absolute heaven for coding) and a 24 or larger to replace the gaming machines 22. I have an unhealthy multitasking obsession...

DSC_2976rs.JPG

p.s. yes my faithful old dell mat (a good 8 years old and no Ive never ever owned a dell POS just a free mouse mat lol) has been relegated to the garbage and replaced with a razer pro mat mmm.