Ke 20 With Twin Turbo Gen 3 V8

madtoy308

also I'm seriously considering bringing madtoy over to east coast for powercruise,springnats...the car will be left in storage in penrith..

Madtoy is his KE30..

My old mans been given a VY SS ute (read: LS1) for the next six months or so to use... and f@$k, do those things have some power in a 1500kg ute, letalone a sub-tonne rolla! Bloody mad!

Dan.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. They sure did. 35,000k's on an R8 Clubsport i drove and it burnt oil, had tappet rattle, and not to mention the awful sounds from the power steering. ;)

less then 20k for a mates monaro to need a rebuild and that wasn't even thrashed.

all i can do is laugh!!!!!!!! power steering???????? yeah I'm going to mount pump in the boot,then run a chain drive around the tailshaft!! should solve the leaks..he he he..bring on motorvation i say...any forum member on here,turn up at motorvation next jan will get a free lap around the motorplex!!!!! cya

Perhaps you could just run a single turbo running off just one bank of cylinders. common thing for V8's to do. I think it will give you plenty of power to do sub 10 passes if you can get it to hook up. LS1's are very easy to get power out of so it should be fun :)

Cheers, Calvin

got the sisters birthday on the 14'th and the missus' birthday on the 15'th.

f@$k em

I'm not missing out on a ride this time.. (i still hear stories from emmet when you took him for a ride in it!!)

ahaha

in regards to the gen3 business, have you got the motor and ancillaries already? maybe you should just chuck a cam in it and get it running before fiddling with turbo ideas? although if you can fabricate the gear yourself, which it sounds like ya can.. why not

take it easy