Ke70 Unleaded - Premium?

Members dont see this ad

:P

petrol is petrol, one isnt gonna clean crap out more than the other.

unleaded cleans the lines in older cars when they are first changed to it coz it has a cleaning agent in it.

this is why sometimes people think its doing damage coz theyre filter is getting filled with black shit, but really its stripping out years of shit in the fuel lines :P

Tassie has just got BP ultima (98 octane).

I tried it last night.

where about stock it?

i use 95 octane fuel, the prevoius guy who ownd it only used regula (91 i think) and when me and my old man took it for a test drive it started to ping high up in the revs, i ALWAYS use premium and havnt had it ping since.. i have been using valve lub, but i wont bother anymore. less expence.

what sort of price is fuel on the big island? in tassie went to fill up, our shitty permium was $1.49!!! on a good day

where about stock it?

i use 95 octane fuel, the prevoius guy who ownd it only used regula (91 i think) and when me and my old man took it for a test drive it started to ping high up in the revs, i ALWAYS use premium and havnt had it ping since.. i have been using valve lub, but i wont bother anymore. less expence.

what sort of price is fuel on the big island? in tassie went to fill up, our shitty permium was $1.49!!! on a good day

I got BP ultima in hobart (brooker highway). I think it might have been around $1.52 or $1.53, while regular unleaded was $1.41.

On Flinders Island its $1.71 for regular unleaded.