August 29, 200620 yr comment_137514 Can't believe you didn't get 50 Cent. There was also Blondie and Manic Street Preachers from my list. Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137532 Redwarf... The blue Corolla in your shed isn't from Tassie is it?? Mozza's old gold gem used to have a 2.6L Rodeo engine in it, with a mental turbo and 300+ BHP!! Will scrounge up som of the pics I have of it... Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137617 A pic of a valve spring that came up real good for a tek write up Nice 4age engine bay My all time favoute pic of my mk1 plasma gun Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137621 Redwarf... The blue Corolla in your shed isn't from Tassie is it?? Yep, It's Bob Nichols old car. It's now substantially different. I'll post a newer pic tomorrow. R Report
August 29, 200620 yr Author comment_137625 i think I'm about to run out of photos now Edited August 29, 200620 yr by roids70 Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137639 Bugger me!! Bob's old beast... I saw that the first EVER rally it went in. All shiny and sexy as hell!! Nicely turned out car, and from memory, always kept that way!! Report
September 1, 200620 yr comment_138358 ok my three... well two and one in the next post :thumbsup: sexy 2's, my gorgeous fluff ball puppy dog and a car I just lurve (notice the P plates insurance would be a biatch! :) Report
September 2, 200620 yr comment_138458 For St Nick. If you still know anyone in Rallying in Tassie, tell them it's gone to a good home. :thumbsup: Report
September 2, 200620 yr comment_138534 For St Nick. If you still know anyone in Rallying in Tassie, tell them it's gone to a good home. :) That last pic looks like it belongs in a calender :thumbsup: Report
September 3, 200620 yr comment_138571 some drag racing at a certain location. I'm sure everyone has seen this but hey its a awesome shot. http://www.billzilla.org/carindex.htm some 4agze pistons mmmmmmmmm. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now