Yellow Ke55

3tg rolla

i had this in the rides and projects section and didnt no there was a tassie section so heres my old girl.

hehe just saw my work mates pink corolla in here aswel! :laff:

mods=

resprayed about 2 yeras ago trying to con me old man to paint it again due to some rust coming throgh

rebuilt 3tg with high comp pistons big waggot cams with twin solex carbs

t50 gear box

white line front and rear sway bars, new front and rear shox and lowered king springs on the front

slotted rotors on front but now up grading to the corona strut,peugot disc and hilux caliper setup soon when i get some coin

I'm also going to put some 16 inch super lights on it soon

anyone recomend any diff set ups i could use other than standard?

pics are now working just look down at my last post

Edited by 3tg rolla

Members dont see this ad

Hey 3tg rolla,

I think I see your car parked outside a place with boats, just before the hobart CBD, heading towards TAFE and the hospital. I sometimes see the pink corolla parked outside there as well.

With the diff upgrade, I heard that a TA22 celica (and maybe other early celica models) diff would be good. I think LSD is available for them.

I'm not sure, but I think the bolt pattern for the wheels are the same as well.

Yeah I guess. I have a RA23 rear end with mounts cut off and mounts for leaf spring welded on. I have retained the panhard rod mount which I have used in the past but am not right now. I have a 4.1:1 ratio, with a AE86 TRD LSD centre, 2-way. Tailshaft is a one piece TA22 item shortened 50mm from memory. I guess I am probably using KE55 handbrake cables.

Baeu Yates uses drum brakes on his drift AE86. He says there are better for the handbrake. I have stuck with drums just for simplicity. I love stuff that is cheap and just bolts together. Using the Celica diff is just replicating what the Levin had anyway.