August 20, 200620 yr comment_135899 That takes effort out of your own time, why should you have to search because someone else didn't?? Report
August 21, 200620 yr comment_135943 I think dysolve means just posting a link to Google, not a link to a specific search result. Nick - when you ban or suspend someone for something really bad, can you call it "Instant Karma"? Big John Lennon fan here. :) Report
August 21, 200620 yr comment_135979 Thats been done to a few threads and i think the topic starter gets the point By the way if the karma system will tell people if a particular individual is guilty of talking crap or being too lazy, why not just make the warn% publically visable because isn't it the same thing? Edited August 21, 200620 yr by muller Report
August 21, 200620 yr comment_135981 Thats been done to a few threads and i think the topic starter gets the point By the way if the karma system will tell people if a particular individual is guilty of talking crap or being too lazy, why not just make the warn% publically visable because isn't it the same thing? Not really. People don't generally get warned for bad threads...if they did alot more people would be on 48hr suspensions... Report
August 21, 200620 yr comment_135984 I remember back to the day where we had very few sub-20 post fools, and only genuine kesev or older owners, and we were all here to help each other. I Like rollaclub, and I don't want it to go wayward like most public forums. One of the many reasons why I love rollaclub is the genuine helpfulness and concern people have for another Corolla owner. It is great. Report
August 21, 200620 yr comment_135986 Fair enough. I thought they were given out for that kind of stuff too. Although i would have a had some warns by now if that was the case :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now