Ke35- 4agze

ChrisGT

Any chance you could do a write up on the corona sturt with hilux 4 pot conversion? ie. whats needed, what needs to be modded etc? Also what are you running out the back? I'm kind of at a loss as to what i should do with mine :)

yeah the toymods guide is here:

"Click"

as for the back I'm going to leave it standard for now till i get more money to then get a bigger diff.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

havent been workin on the car much lately because of work and uni but found some time to finishing making my engine mounts. I had to lift the front of the motor so that the alternator dosnt hit the sway bar....do u think the motor is on too much of a slant?

post-1908-1163918235.jpg

post-1908-1163918254.jpg

post-1908-1163918270.jpg

post-1908-1163918286_thumb.jpg

Yeh whens it gonna be wired up n stuff :wink:

as soon as you come over and help me! or should i say you do it and i watch :)

hopefuly wont be too long i finish uni this week so ill have alot of time to work on it, maybe jan?

plus i keep om finding new stuff to do to it...i was able to pick up a small port intake mani the other day (thanks kebin!) so i might run the same type of set up jason is running on his ae71.

yeah i would have to bash mine up as well if i wanted to lift the box. i made my engine mounts higher so that the alternator clears the sway bar.

That's weird, because I don't think my alternator has had any issues with the swaybar, and that's just using Cortina engine mounts. My only issue was that one of the radiator hoses was trapped between the swaybar and the supercharger pulley and was worn away so much that it leaked.