ChrisGT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a poor dude burnt to death in his car on Warringah rd following an accident in which he got trapped. Heaps of people stopped to help but none of them had a fire extinguisher and they all had to hear him die. That would stick with me for life. moral of the story: BUY A FIRE EXTINGUISHER PEOPLE!.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah....

Well i started to put the wiring in the car. I'm going to use the factory ae101 motor loom, fuse box and front body loom to run all the lights and fans, then join it to the ke35 loom inside the car. I pulled apart the ae101 loom to re-run where i want all the wires to run and kebin started to work out all the wires on the ke35 side of things. As you can see its a big job :hmm:

post-1908-1168672255.jpg

• 1 month later...

ok its been along time, not much progress still going on the wiring going to mount the computer just above the glove box and have the ae101 fuse box under the glove box to hide it all:

post-1908-1173007913.jpg

post-1908-1173007936.jpg

I also started to put my power windows in got the front door windows all mounted and tested, they work really well:

post-1908-1173008010.jpg

Also got some new parts, got the sc14, i had the pulley machined so that it had an extra two ribs in it so that the bottom bracket didnt have to be modified:

post-1908-1173008099.jpg

Just have to make the top mounts now. I also got a new intercooler and some trd copy extractors:

post-1908-1173008186.jpg

post-1908-1173008204.jpg

Also all the heater lines and fuel lines are hooked up ready to go. I am now starting of the front brake upgrade.

Chris

yeah thanks mate,

Power windows were really easy, its looks hard when you open the box and there is a shit load of parts and adaptors, but once you find the adaptors you need all you do is put them on and mount the motor just by drilling it to the door.

So does it sit inside the door?? Or on the outside??

From the photo it looks to be on the outside. How would you fit your door trims??

the motor sits on the inside but the wires that drive the winder sit out side but they are not thick so the trims still fit on will a little bit of a bulge, that you can't notice, i will get you some better photos soon, so you can see the thickness of everything.