Rolla20s Orange

rolla20

i'll give you rep just cause you did it all yourself, I'm mechanically retarded so I'm amazed when someone can do all that shit themselves. i think a lot of people on this site are toyota purists and don't like the idea of motors from other makes being put into a toyota, personally i don't give a rats arse which is why i'll end up with a rotor in mine. keep up the good work mate.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shit yea adam.

its about time, i think its fair to say that both our cars are the coolest 6 cyl rollas in adelaide.

Gazzanationals is gonna be the bomb, SUS is just how i want it, reliable and bug free for now (touch wood)

plus the RBKE wil be a few months off so uve got a lil more time to get this thing running high 11's to low 12's before me.

more picks adam MORE MORE

cheers scott

Edited by PMP020

ok couple of more pics

this one is of the back seat , all i did was vinyl spray it and wa-la a grey seat , looks better than i expected!

rolla20interior.jpg

next two pics to show i painted this myself ,

rolla20painting.jpg

rolla20paint.jpg

i have a lot of photos of the build up, but i wont post them all but ill try find the original photo of this car before i attacked it , then one when it was blue

• 2 weeks later...

hey there just a quick update ,

bonnets getting there ,heres the scoop for a little peek

scoopforrolla20001.jpg

number plates are ordered ( just show plates).

looking good for october 14 gazzanationals.

cheers adam

Edited by rolla20

oh , beerhead you are not wrong there bud , i Fu#$n hate it :D . forever tuning the bastard but goes hard ,absolutly luv it when runing killer.

as for when it pops , i was looking at the 2jz but time will tell , may even start another project with it.

an lappy ,

yeah should be on the car , when the bonnets finished ,

mmm say1- 2 weeks from now . ( i hope ) :P

cheers adam

if the scoop is anything to go by adam, the bonnet is gona look fukin killlaaa uleyyyyy.

as for SUS, engine is stripped down and I'm throwing new crow cam kit in it for better performance in the top end.

will be fukin cool.

gazzanationals only a few more sleeps, can't wait.

cheers scott

ok guys ,

here is another update,

well as october 14th gets closser i have made a few adjustments to my air intake insted of running a single 3 inch inlet to the twin carbys ,it is now 2.5 inches per carby.

so hopefully that should feed the carbys alot better.

as for my bonnet here is another happy snap its just waiting now for clear an it shall be back on the car.

scoopforrolla20007.jpg

also this week ive made a new 3 inch exhaust to throw out the gasses a little smoother , which shoots them out the passenger side along with some huge flames when i back off on the throttle from big revs.

ok tell what you think of my bonnet so far , so i can tell the guy who did it :P , an make him happy cause I'm very happy with it so far :P

ok later adam

• 4 weeks later...

WELL GAZZANATIONALS is over for another year had a great day took lots of photos ,had a ball in the car but then it all came to a grinding halt!!! :D

well it started witha few happy snaps

gazzanatts06007.jpg

gazzanatts06002.jpg

an then on to a couple of rounds of go-to-whoe (which was a lot of fun beating some big v8s)

and then onto my burnout ,

well lets just say it started really well ,great infact.

Photo_142.jpg

gazzanatts06117.jpg

until a brass fitting on my remote oil filter decided it didnt like being under pressure an blew apart sending all my oil onto the ground.

gazzanatts06014.jpg

rolla20stopped.jpg

so thinking oh just go get a new brass fitting for it an some oil , well NO it ended up destroying my to4 turbo broke the shaft in half an made a mess of the housing .

so I'm up for a new turbo. ;)

but besides that had a wicked LLOOOOOOONNNGGG day!

adam