Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kexx Models :d

Featured Replies

i didn't mean you were wrong.....

here in the us; most corollas were 't' series; they got bigger brakes, rear ends, suspension, engines and transmissions as well as better trim

the ke1x here went from 9/67-4/70

the 1970 models went fron 4/69-4/70 and got the 3kc, bigger front turnsignals, bigger side markers and added rear sidemarkers as well

you're on target for model no.s, but the "70" models were ke11, ke17, ke18. there were no 4 doors here prior to '71

the ke2x started in '71 here, the 2tc bieng first availible in '72 ("t" series)

also there were no 4door wagons until the '75 model year, and ALL wagons were 4 doors after

we never got a panelvan, i made daisy what she is.

we never got a ke/te5x (other than the te51) it went from the te31 to the te72. the "k" series ended in '78, the "t" series ended in '82 and we only got the ae72 ONE year (1983) then it went to the ae82 and ae86.

now this is just for here, but it may be true in other areas

  • Replies 49
  • Views 100.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

yeah thats kool mate. you know your stuff :D :D

 

When you said "regional diference" i was like ,WTF??? :D i had no idea what you were on, but noe i see your from oklahoma. bahaha i thought your were from here :D

 

Cheers Dude

Nathan

Considering they never made a two door KE55 sedan, it has to be a KE30. No question

I've found one mistake in your listings for the KE38 .... they came with the 4K-C motor ... your listing only has the 3K-C

 

I only say because we pulled a 4K-C black motor out of my KE-38 when we threw in the 5K ... the 4K then got rebuilt as a rally engine for a KE-25

  • Author

sweet due, i think i have fixed everything now.

 

Just waiting for someone to confirm ^^^^ this comment then i will change it :thumbsup:

sweet due, i think i have fixed everything now.

 

Just waiting for someone to confirm ^^^^ this comment then i will change it :)

 

well, if you have any troubles, just drop me a line and l'll take a photo of the compliance plate ... :thumbsup:

Edited by Aleks

  • Author

dude, its not anything personal, it just that you only have 4 posts, i know this doesnt change how muchyou may know about rollas, it just i would rather be 100% than go and change it and have someone else tell me that i was right the first time, and have to f@$k around trying to fix it :thumbsup:

 

But on this occasion i shall change it since your so confi dent :)

 

Cheers

Nathan

I have 3645 posts, this will make 3646, so can I tell you that they came with 4K's?

dude, its not anything personal, it just that you only have 4 posts, i know this doesnt change how muchyou may know about rollas, it just i would rather be 100% than go and change it and have someone else tell me that i was right the first time, and have to f@$k around trying to fix it ;)

 

But on this occasion i shall change it since your so confi dent :y:

 

Cheers

Nathan

 

that's cool :y: I forgot I was the noob here ... too many years around the traps ... and sorry, didn't meant it to sound indignant ... I literally meant it as an offer to confirm it for you ... all good :y:

 

here's something for y'all to research ... I can't remember how accurate it was, but there used to be a designation system around the colour of the blocks ... I know of Ks coming in red, geen and black ... I was told it was something to do with the number of engines that had been made on that particular set of tooling ...

Early 3K's were painted green and had the engine number stamped on the forward end of the block (RHS aft looking forward). Similar I believe to the K motor. Later 3K's were painted red and had the engine number stamped on the aft end of the block (RHS, ALF). I'm assuming later engines were the black ones, but I've never made it past 1974.....

the 3k from my '73 ke20 was green....and i thought it was colour coded ;)

I don't recall the colour of the original 3K from my KE30. The 4K thats in it now is Silver/Grey and i'm unsure what that came out of.

 

I'd say possibly a KE55.

I think it's a bit difficult trying to go by engine colours now, these things are all so old, anyone at any point in time could have painted the blocks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.