Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trial Feature

Featured Replies

A new feature has been enabled on the forum. Now on specific forums you will be able to "Rate" a topic from one to five stars. Only users who have 50 posts or more will be able to rate topics. Now hopefully if you see a woeful topic, you will be able to give it one star and move on. However if theres a topic with quality information and you feel it deserves recognition you can give it five stars.

 

Use it sensibly and hopefully this will become a valued part of the forums.

Of course, I'm assuming that I can vote more than once. It may be that my most recent vote will cancel out any prior votes, and will therefore have a limited effect.

 

Please note, the only reason I voted with one star was to test the feature on this topic only. I actually think it's an excellent feature, and obviously this topic should have five stars to represent my view on this feature.

kiss ass

 

 

ayay i voted 5 times with one star cause i can and i am leet bro - fully sick voter of 1 star trash

 

Nah not really - I did give it 5 x 1* ratings tho - just to keep Irokin happy in his testing

Ben - need to get the rating stars to show up on the NEW POSTS screens as well.

 

Then if something is rating highly or crap you can make a decision to visit it or not from the new posts. At present I can only see them in the standard forum views

  • Author

You can only vote once but you are able to change that vote. I'm not sure exactly how the forum figures out the ratings, I'll look into it.

  • Author

OK it would appear to just average the results.

 

I have noticed a few people just 5 staring their own project threads and thats not the idea. If you want to destroy the potential of this system then thats how. Please don't...

Thats why i asked about rating your own thread, can't it be made so the author of the thread cannot rate them self. Yes i did my projects thread because i wanted to know if you could rate your own thread. My mistake, i was expecting it to say that i couldnt rate my own thread.

OOPS :D

  • Author
Thats why i asked about rating your own thread, can't it be made so the author of the thread cannot rate them self.

 

Yes I can, but its all coding time that Ive gotta find somewhere. I'll put it on my ever growing list of things to do :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.