Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Kp Roject

Featured Replies

here's my kp61

carpcsnew001.jpg

carpcsnew002.jpg

I'm planing of putting a 7ke in it

Edited by toycar

Welcome to Rollaclub, great looking ride, i want to buy those fender mirrors!!!!!!!!! :D

  • Author

thanks to all of you guys .. glad to be here i was reading on alot of old post i found alot of helpful stuff specially regard to the k engine ....

  • Author
looks hot, are they 14"s?

they're are 13's thanks for compliment

I LOVE KP61's. Yours looks like a very clean example too, I love it.

  • Author

here's the motor it just last night can't wait to install it

carpcsnew021-1.jpg

Freakin' hot.

 

Big fan of the old KP's

 

Mind telling me what those meshie wheels are that you have on this and your TE wagon? They look great.

Did you import this yourself of pic it up locally (I notice the Californian plates now though)? How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? I love these things, I'm really interested in weighing up the options.

Edited by Andrew Ryan

great little car those new rims look hot

  • Author
Freakin' hot.

 

Big fan of the old KP's

 

Mind telling me what those meshie wheels are that you have on this and your TE wagon? They look great.

the mesh on my kp sre comopomotive's and the one on my te28 is a enkie apache .. thanks for the compliment

 

 

Did you import this yourself of pic it up locally (I notice the Californian plates now though)? How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? I love these things, I'm really interested in weighing up the options.

actually i live in claifornia. i was really amazed with the info you have here thats why i really wanted to join the forum .. I'm sure we can help to import you a car if you want one i have personally sent a car over to another country i might be able to help

 

 

great little car those new rims look hot

thanks for the compliment

Andrew Ryan: You'd want one from NZ being right (correct haha) hand drive and all.

 

 

KPs are awesome little machines

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.