Your Thoughts On Rims

HEKTIC

What rims?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the KE70 is actually an old school shape, probably the very last of the old school corollas. After the KE70, corolla styling goes headlong into 80's styling. In my opinion, new school rims are are at home on new school cars... I really hate to see new school rims with low profile tyres on old cars, its just not right. Some smaller, possibly even 15 inch old school rims on the KE70 would look tough as nails

Watanabes look good on at least one KE70 I've seen on this site

As for hotwires, I have them on my KE70 and I honestly think it looks perfect for the style of the car... remove the side strips from the car and chuck some hotwires on with dish and you'll have one tough looking KE70

Edited by rjenman

sorry to bring up oldish topic (it is still on the first page tho :))

go with some jap style Ae86 wheels.

yes you'll be competing with the AE86 blokes to get em, but shit they look hot on any corolla you can fit em to :cool:

i've got 15 x 7 SSR formula mesh with an offset of about +5 on my ke70, and it looks the business. i had a ke55 for my first car, which had 13 x 6.5 Hotwires with an offset of about 0, and it too looked hot as.

get something with and old school style (like meshies or longchamps or advan 3spokers etc) and it will suit the style/era of the rwd corolla perfectly, and give it a tough, fat stance.

Edited by Andrew86