Your Thoughts On Rims

HEKTIC

What rims?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of people have globes or hotwires, i think you should get something a bit more rare or original, they will be worth it in the long run

such as? i don't want to spend alot nothing over $550 with tyres even that would be my absolute limit, i just want something that sets the car off nicely

wait...youve asked for peoples opinions and then you tell them to get stuffed?

he said that i will have to ask my mum and dad, and i was saying that i will get wateva rims i feel like, i value peoples opinions just not my parents (on certain things) ive taken what everyone has said into account, i was just saying that i don't need my parents ok to get a set of rims

and

casey stop being a post whore, i no i am but honestly

Well, I have 13" Globes up for sale. They're not going to fit my car no matter what but I don't see what's wrong with getting Globes?

They'll look sweet on my Panel-van if no-one ends up buying them soon and I do think they would suit the age of the car no worries.

Putting brand new rims on an older vehicle that doesnt suit that era looks kinda ridiculous in my opinion.

irokin chill i always stick up for you when john(HEKTIC) is mouthing you

also john you stoped posting cause you stoped liking corollas

No...he stopped because we had a friendly word. I don't need you to "stick up" for me. Maybe you could dial back your posting a bit? I know its something to do, but perhaps try going outside for a while...

Yes HEKTIC I had noticed :P Thanks.