September 24, 200620 yr comment_142890 Anyway... back on topic..... I have a set of Watanabe's that i just got for my ae71 ill post a pic up when i get around to fitting them on the car :P mine are similar to the rewinds.. I'm not a fan of the studs on Watanabe's pictured on the poll Report
October 15, 200619 yr comment_146608 I think the KE70 is actually an old school shape, probably the very last of the old school corollas. After the KE70, corolla styling goes headlong into 80's styling. In my opinion, new school rims are are at home on new school cars... I really hate to see new school rims with low profile tyres on old cars, its just not right. Some smaller, possibly even 15 inch old school rims on the KE70 would look tough as nails Watanabes look good on at least one KE70 I've seen on this site As for hotwires, I have them on my KE70 and I honestly think it looks perfect for the style of the car... remove the side strips from the car and chuck some hotwires on with dish and you'll have one tough looking KE70 Edited October 15, 200619 yr by rjenman Report
October 15, 200619 yr comment_146611 hey guys were do u get the konig rewinds form ?????? i am a fan of them and want a set now lol pleas let me know thanks guys Report
October 16, 200619 yr Author comment_146691 Ozzy Tyres mate, costs 1 grand for a set and thats without tyres Report
October 17, 200619 yr comment_146900 How much are you looking at for a set of 14 inch wattanabe's (new or old)?? And were do you get them?? I'd like to get some Report
October 24, 200619 yr comment_147982 sorry to bring up oldish topic (it is still on the first page tho :)) go with some jap style Ae86 wheels. yes you'll be competing with the AE86 blokes to get em, but shit they look hot on any corolla you can fit em to :cool: i've got 15 x 7 SSR formula mesh with an offset of about +5 on my ke70, and it looks the business. i had a ke55 for my first car, which had 13 x 6.5 Hotwires with an offset of about 0, and it too looked hot as. get something with and old school style (like meshies or longchamps or advan 3spokers etc) and it will suit the style/era of the rwd corolla perfectly, and give it a tough, fat stance. Edited October 24, 200619 yr by Andrew86 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now