2006 Jamboree Photo's

Des

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get any pictures, I was really only there to support my mates brother in the blue Datto 1600 you may have seen.

It was like Rotorfest 06. I didn't mind it, it would have been good to see some different cars out there though. I guess that 20B Combi was pretty different, and that Tarago though...

That newish model tarago had a sc14 on it and when i was there it only did 18 seconds. I saw 0KE055 there, I was one of the many people that went up close and had a look it. Irokin waved to ya shane i don't know if you spotted him. Anywho now I'm in pain from sunburn but I'm still gona go next year.

oh yea there also was a 10 second sigma there that snapped both rear axels. :P

Edited by too quick

I only stayed till the end of the street cars...my sunburns would hate me even more if I stayed longer. I put sunscreen on like twice every hour and still got messed up by it. Those Peuto Recan's know how to build their motors...and hold up progress for a good 20 minutes or so.

Got a mad sock tan but :P

I only stayed till the end of the street cars...my sunburns would hate me even more if I stayed longer. I put sunscreen on like twice every hour and still got messed up by it. Those Peuto Recan's know how to build their motors...and hold up progress for a good 20 minutes or so.

Got a mad sock tan but :P

The Puerto Ricans were very very impressive. Out of all of their cars, only one of them had issues on the track (engine misfire). The little KE15 ran an awesome pass every pass (In the 7s). Those guys have such a nice no bullshit approach to building awesome drag cars. When compared to some of our top drag teams its rather embarrasing!!

also the GAS camry ran 6.88 I heard! Farken impressive

That was an awesome run all round. Him and George from PAC in an MX6 played start line games. The Camry gave in and staged first only to flog george down the quarter (who red lighted anyway) and took his record in the Pro Turbo class (I think). Great to see the pistons under 8cyl can take it up to the rotor boys.

Just about to sort through my photos.

ech, the bikini comp...wobbly backsides with cellulite for the win :P

I'm not complaining, i scored a free hat and lanyard while in the crowd haha

was a great day and night even if i was a bit FREEZING and tired by the end lol :P

Bah how can you not like this! http://photography.irokin.com/index.php?al...ic=DSC_8344.jpg

I think the jamboree gets worse and worse every year. Very few show cars there this year which was dissapointing.

I'll have to agree with LOVE KE70. The wobbly asses were a little wild and the majority of promo girls were just horrid.

I'll sort through my photos and see if there is anything worthwhile...