September 2, 200818 yr comment_272074 So what are we saying. I'm confused. Dougie has it or Matt?? Cause Dougie's been driving A series for a while, just front wheel drive. :P Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272105 Smarty pants! :P :jamie: :lol: :y: Don't let the cat out of the bag now Matty......... Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272109 GRR, I told you both about my car. Someone tell me who has this!! Oh and pics would be nice too :P Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272121 GRR, I told you both about my car. Someone tell me who has this!! Oh and pics would be nice too :P Nobody at this stage The new owner hasn't taken delivery yet....... Edited September 2, 200818 yr by PHATKE20S Report
September 4, 200818 yr comment_272574 It doesn't seem to have moved yet? It's still sitting under the gum tree's, in a few days it should be gone! cheers phatke30! Edited September 4, 200818 yr by phatke30 Report
September 4, 200818 yr comment_272592 Almost forgot, i keep spotting a white ke55 hardtop in kallangur/mango hill area, it's got a set of old school 13" chrome wheels under it, and mad rust in the driver's side sill, cheers phatke30! Report
September 4, 200818 yr comment_272598 spotted JIP jump starting my car after it would push start in reverse :) cheers man Report
September 4, 200818 yr comment_272607 Yeah, got blasted cause of the revs you gave at 9pm at night. Woke my niece up :) Report
September 4, 200818 yr comment_272620 Spotted today in Redcliffe Yellow KE70 5spd with factory alloys :) She was going to scrap it at my work for $150 :yes: :lol: Was going to give her my number and give her more cash for it but my boss :( was right beside me :( Report
September 4, 200818 yr comment_272723 Yeah, got blasted cause of the revs you gave at 9pm at night. Woke my niece up :yes: oww sorry man lol, :) it has running issues and doesnt idle hahah Report
September 5, 200818 yr comment_272875 Oh don't get me started on Chermside!! People in Brisbane can't drive, I hate traffic and I hate the government for letting it get this bad. I want my fuel back!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now