Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Spotted : teddys blue car :)

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Spotted that same lime green 2 door KE30. I flashed him my lights and he waved back. Then spotted a dark yellow 1978 KE30 with twin black racing stripes running over the car. I Had a good chat with him, told him about our site, cruises and gave him a flier. Hope to see him here :)

Spotted Medicine Man this arvo on McPhail rd, i waved, you gave me one of those "Who the F*ck is that" look :)

 

cheers phatke30!

Did you save it dougy?

She said she would come back later..........but she didn't

No wonder......I wouldn't have sold it for only $150 either :)

I'm going to go looking at the other yards for it :yes:

If it's in Reddy, i will find it.......

"Spotted Medicine Man this arvo on McPhail rd, i waved, you gave me one of those "Who the F*ck is that" look "

 

hahah yes, he normally drives with little to no expression on his face, and it is sometimes quite hard to get his attention lol

hahah yes, he normally drives with little to no expression on his face, and it is sometimes quite hard to get his attention lol

 

Thats ok, next time i'll jump out in front of his car naked :D THAT will surely get his attention,

 

he he,

 

cheers phatke30!

Spotted this guy this arvo on Gympie Rd at 3:20. (Early KE20) I would have been right behind him if it wasn't for that dumb crossing lights where NO ONE WAS CROSSING!!

I would have liked to give him a flier, he looked youngish.

post-1158-1220939636_thumb.jpg

Sorry Jon that is a Late KE20 and you should have chased him to give him a flyer etc

Spotted Medicine Man this arvo on McPhail rd, i waved, you gave me one of those "Who the F*ck is that" look :dance:

 

cheers phatke30!

 

Yeah, I did see you there, Gave my car a rev as I went past you. Was in a bit of a hurry..

Yeah, I did see you there, Gave my car a rev as I went past you. Was in a bit of a hurry..

 

Thats cool dude, sorry, i was only stirring!

 

cheers phatke30! :dance:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.