Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Spotted Today at 9:30 on Anzac Ave, KALLANGUR opp Post Office

A Green EarlyKE10 2dr Sedan. Same colour as OKE69 that has been spotted previously....

It was amazingly original with black/white plates (PEN???)

I was passenger in a friend's car and they wouldn't turn around :y: :o :bash:

Sorry no pic's :sob: :sob: :sob:

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

I keep seeing a damaged matte black ke70 driving around Ipswich, Anyone?

Edited by Trev

Spotting a new rollas lately...

This one again at Grand Plaza...

post-1158-1221813807_thumb.jpg

Spotted this yellow KE30 with a missing grille on Stanley St at the Gabba this morning...

post-1158-1221813831_thumb.jpg

 

Later I spotted a dark green KE30/55 on the same road. I didn't get a chance to take a pic. :y:

Dark green ke 30 ... parked up wynnum ways.

Straight as panels...

Been spotting many rollas in the past few days...

 

This one was from Dreamworld yesterday...

post-1158-1221992074_thumb.jpg

This one was this morning in Waterford...

post-1158-1221992100_thumb.jpg

 

And I've seen many more but the camera couldn't come out quick enough.

  • 2 weeks later...

spotted a dark blue panel van (i was txting on my phone so didnt really see what type) with a rollaclub sticker top of windscreen going up mt tambo at aprox 3pm yesty followed by a old school celica a min later.

I spotted a POS yellow KE30 with brakes that half work, sound system that half works and electrical system that half works, this morning in my front yard. So i hopped in and drove it to work.

:hmm:

Spotted jip pulling out of hj's at taringa on wednesday (i think?) I pointed and gave you a thumbs up but you kept driving haha. I was just walking across the road.

Yea i think the guys that owns it works @ toyota across the road.

From the start of today I was spotting rolla's. I wasn't really going to take much notice until I spotted the 4th and best of the day.

 

So here it goes...

7:15am Sandgate Road - Dark Yellow KE36

10:30am Nudgee Road - Yellow update KE55e

3:15pm Melton Road - Mustard KE30

3:40pm Freeway - Metalic Blue Early KE20 mmm nice :y: I couldn't catch up tho :cool: (Cause of traffic)

Spotted this morning at DOT, a piece of shit looking ke55s, white in colour and what looked it had 10 kg of bog in it,

 

cheers phatke30!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.