Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

i saw a flat black ke70 with a huge front mount hangin out round browns plains last weekend i dunno if he was a member here or not he kinda boosted off to quick for me to see, i also saw a light blue rolla in hillcrest not to long ago with a rollaclub sticker on it with another sticker sayin "yeah it's a nice peice of crap" or somethin lik that can't remember

I was working over 1km away on the corner of Lytton Rd and Wellington Rd. My car would ahve been parked on Park Rd. All no where near the Chalk Hotel.

Chalk Hotel

735 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba ....you were about 700 metres up the road, i class that as near

Spotted this AE112 yesterday at Mango Hill, It pulled out of the nursery, The pic is not very clear but it was almost dragging its arse along the ground:

Hey mate, what you doing driving up this way without dropping in to say hello.............and help fix my 4A?????? :S :y:

Edited by PHATKE20S

Hey mate, what you doing driving up this way without dropping in to say hello.............and help fix my 4A?????? :S :y:

I was up there yesterday, I was gonna send you a message or call you but my day was running late.

*sigh* Dougy and his 4a's. Didn't know Trev was one of your roadside pit crew. You need to get back into a K series.

YesYesYes i know, this is exactly why i miss my KE20 :S :S :sob:

She never let me down & i drove her a LOT harder than my AE's :y: