Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Cool yeah, the car doesn't look to bad, I saw it while walking around Browns Plains. I saw another stock as a rock KE70 in the shopping centre car park right up the back near the carwash, and a mate of mine just recently picked up a red KE70 with wide jelly beans on it, he swapped it for his old vs Commondore.

:|

Edited by JiP
Sentences

Cool yeah, the car doesn't look to bad, I saw it while walking around Browns Plains. I saw another stock as a rock KE70 in the shopping centre car park right up the back near the carwash, and a mate of mine just recently picked up a red KE70 with wide jelly beans on it, he swapped it for his old vs Commondore.

JiP, you missed out on the VS Commodore.

dF

Edited by dfunkt

HAHA my mates VS Commondore had been skidded till it broke the gearbox, the diff was that broken it is a open centre but kicks doubles beacuse it is that f&%$ed

Edited by JiP
Doesn't make sense.

I notice someone else in Brisbane is putting a 7k in their corolla. Own up to it :( The guy I called at D & W was convinced that i called him last night looking for a 7K to put in my Corolla, Took me a while to convince him that I only got onto his website last night. Anyway, back to the point. Who's buying the 7K?

;)

Edited by JiP
Names Have Capitals Too

Do you know how annoying it is to come into here and see a page of fairies and bold lettering.

100%. I just thought it was hilarious that the guy was convinced it was me, after I had told him that it wasn't. Why the hell would I lie about that? Any info on other wreckers that could have some. No reason. xD

100%. I just thought it was hilarious that the guy was convinced it was me, after I had told him that it wasn't. Why the hell would I lie about that? Any info on other wreckers that could have some. No reason. xD

Salisbury Wreckers had one last week......$1100... ;)