Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Spotted:

Dirty f@$king heap of shit arsereaming cockgobbling felchariffic N16 Nissan Pulslut that is for the second time in 13 months being a complete c**t and shitting it's f@$king NATS immobiliser system and keys from its stinky syphilis infested nostril thus not allowing the stupid motherf@$ker to start. So now, it's gotta go to f@$king Metro ripoff Nissan to get reprogrammed and shit AGAIN. I'm so not paying for it this time either.

THE f@$kER HAS ONLY DONE 20,700kms in 5.5yrs. GOD DAMN NISSAN SHIT.

ALSO, WHY THE f@$k DON'T TOYOTA SELL COROLLA WAGONS ANY MORE, I DON'T WANT A f@$kING CRABSV4 OR CLAGER, I JUST WANT SOMETHING FAMILY SAFE AND RELIABLE.

Sorry this turned into a rant, but the Century went to it's new home today so I'm all emo and I've had a shit house week and I'm sick of stuff.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

:dance: :( :n: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Spotted:

Dirty f@$king heap of shit arsereaming cockgobbling felchariffic N16 Nissan Pulslut that is for the second time in 13 months being a complete c**t and shitting it's f@$king NATS immobiliser system and keys from its stinky syphilis infested nostril thus not allowing the stupid motherf@$ker to start. So now, it's gotta go to f@$king Metro ripoff Nissan to get reprogrammed and shit AGAIN. I'm so not paying for it this time either.

THE f@$kER HAS ONLY DONE 20,700kms in 5.5yrs. GOD DAMN NISSAN SHIT.

ALSO, WHY THE f@$k DON'T TOYOTA SELL COROLLA WAGONS ANY MORE, I DON'T WANT A f@$kING CRABSV4 OR CLAGER, I JUST WANT SOMETHING FAMILY SAFE AND RELIABLE.

Sorry this turned into a rant, but the Century went to it's new home today so I'm all emo and I've had a shit house week and I'm sick of stuff.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

:dance: :( :n: :lolcry: :(

I own a 2004 N16 Pulsar its done 120,000 and to date not one problem i even at one stage went for 35,000 without even an oil change. :n:

You must have a lemon :lolcry:

Edited by roladude

Just get a second hand one with low k's,

there's heaps of them about 2003-2004 etc,

Had a 2003 conquest for 5 years, never had a single problem,

Just sold it.. :dance:

Roladude: Yeah, I've already replaced the immobiliser unit and one key once, at $1000. I'll let you know if I need a hand, thanks mate!

goldy: Yeah, I am looking at 2nd hand ones on the sites, but it'd be nice if they still made them new :lolcry:

I'm also looking at Caldinas and maybe Legnums as well... I want something nice, practical but also kinda fun if possible :dance: