Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

havent spotted me yet Xany?

 

i waved as you slid up the pathfinder in the wet

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 573.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Spotted on the gold coast today, firstly tory at the spit, then spotted a yellow flat front keto down in the beach carparks with a nice set of rims, and I also spotted a green keto with the JDM quad look going on..

havent spotted me yet Xany?

 

i waved as you slid up the pathfinder in the wet

 

what you driving atm.....still the red one? or did you sell it?

 

I remember seeing ya last week at the lights there near the 7 eleven......may or may not have been where there was a bit of oil on the road. >.>

Spotted a purple late KE55 sedan on Saturday arvo at work. Then on the way to work yesterday I spotted a 4 door KE26 wagon in someones yard in Woodwridge.

the red rollas gone still got a toyota though =] driving a black supra 94 jza80 big kit no wing and gun metal grey wheels crome lip ill give you a wave when i see you next

I'll try to take a pic of that wags tomorrow Doug. Here is one I took today...

 

 

Yeah sorry its no good. :lol:

post-1158-1261398294_thumb.jpg

 

Saw this late KE55 Hardtop today. I WANT MINE!!...

post-1158-1261398338_thumb.jpg

 

And lastly one for Dougie to get off on :P

post-1158-1261398424_thumb.jpg

Spotted on the gold coast today, firstly tory at the spit, then spotted a yellow flat front keto down in the beach carparks with a nice set of rims, and I also spotted a green keto with the JDM quad look going on..

Yewww thats me :> was a good day even tho its raining

Dougie I'll give you a clue. I'll try to take another pic. I was driving past and well... I snapped too early.

 

Its behind the fence in the Toyota circle...

post-1158-1261633030_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP

  • 3 weeks later...

spotted today several times rounf redcliffe, yellowy mustard coloured ke30/55 very overrated lookin, low with hubcaps and whitewalls, nice.

Spotted about 6 rolla's at munch inn last night a green and a white ke30 mine and dans ke70's and a straight unknown flat front 70 that was in good nick

Spotted about 6 rolla's at munch inn last night a green and a white ke30

Did that Green 30 have FlatBlack Bonnet & Bootlid?

If so, he's a long term RC member...

Nah it didn't it used to have the plates lacee on it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.