Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

I just got this in an Email. Can anyone confirm this? Justin? I know you drive down Beaudesert Road...

 

Billboard on cnr Beaudesert and Granard Rds Rocklea Qld

post-1158-1269823954_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Looks chopped but would be funny if it wasn't.

 

Wrong section Jon :D

Edited by Trev

spoted landcruiser on M1 with white rollaclub sticker yesterday

this was a few weeks ago now but I spotted a metallic green ke70 wagon on grand plaza drive, he was pulling into the bursons carpark as I was pulling out, it looked quite nice and he had a rollaclub sticker on it too

this was a few weeks ago now but I spotted a metallic green ke70 wagon on grand plaza drive, he was pulling into the bursons carpark as I was pulling out, it looked quite nice and he had a rollaclub sticker on it too

 

 

yep t'was me

Just spotted a yellow 55 with a rollaclub sticker turning onto orange grove rd, i was behind them in the barina =P

  • 2 weeks later...

Nice red 55? around Warner with big gold mags. I wont even start with the amount of awesome (rwd) rollas I saw today. They were everywhere!!! Mind you I done about 300k's during work from Caloundra to Samford Valley and all places in between. Saw a few unplated cars laying around in a few yards too.

  • 3 weeks later...
ONE WORD ...

 

TUFF................

 

Couldn't agree more, Is it yours?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.