Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Um around 9:30am ish. Pretty sure it was a 4 door. Might be wrong only just got a quick look.

Hard to explain the green, not minty. But looked sweet.

yeah true, not "overrated" but in my opinion very tidy for what it is, each to their own. I seen ya, i did notice a mighty boy on a car trailer towed by a magna? I had a little chuckle to myself and thought "you could so fit another mighty boy on that trailer" I'm assuming this was you? deception bay road or there abouts?

Sounds like a KE38 that I know of....... :cool:

If it is, you're right......Very nice job done by the owner. :dance:

Thanks dougy, pretty sure i'm one of a handful that drives one in the area :P

someone in a beige ke30/ke55 flashed his lights at me on my way to work at eagle farm. was on curtin avenue west.

anyone on here?

Hi,

You finally saw me :) I flasha nd see you all the time..LOL So thats me :)

Cam

P.S. Also saw you today actually got to meet you :) Awesome...also spotted many many many other rollaclub people today :)

yep was good to have a chat mr cameron.

I saw quite a few nice looking corollas out at lakeside yesty, unfortuantely i didnt get over to the "show and shine" part, but saw a few nice cars leaving. as well as some real nice cars in the "cruise" around the race track.

ive seen it on here but the bloke with the red ke15 (17?) with the wicked stealth turbo 5k setup, such a nice car! and nice bloke too!

was a good day! good to chat to some other enthusiasts. i think i got pretty sunburnt though....

• 2 weeks later...