Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Wasn't matt black but that paint made me reconsider only liking matt black. For about 5 seconds.

 

But that's a long time for me.

 

Wish I had taken more notice but I had a dodgy rental trailer with a Mighty Boy on the back, was more worried about stopping.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Um around 9:30am ish. Pretty sure it was a 4 door. Might be wrong only just got a quick look.

 

Hard to explain the green, not minty. But looked sweet.

 

yeah true, not "overrated" but in my opinion very tidy for what it is, each to their own. I seen ya, i did notice a mighty boy on a car trailer towed by a magna? I had a little chuckle to myself and thought "you could so fit another mighty boy on that trailer" I'm assuming this was you? deception bay road or there abouts?

 

 

Sounds like a KE38 that I know of....... :cool:

If it is, you're right......Very nice job done by the owner. :dance:

 

Thanks dougy, pretty sure i'm one of a handful that drives one in the area :P

spotted white ke20 with blue stripes with a big fella called nathan driven aka rockin rolla haha man i love that thing

Spotted Daniella & Terry today around 1:30pm on Boundary Rd, Coopers Plains (across from OZZY Tyres)

 

I was driving a truck so you probably didn't notice me but your wheels grabbed my attention from a fair distance. Still looks tough as mate :cool:

Spotted 'medicine man' last night on station road at burpengary,

 

cheers phatke30!

someone in a beige ke30/ke55 flashed his lights at me on my way to work at eagle farm. was on curtin avenue west.

 

anyone on here?

 

 

Hi,

You finally saw me :) I flasha nd see you all the time..LOL So thats me :)

 

Cam

 

P.S. Also saw you today actually got to meet you :) Awesome...also spotted many many many other rollaclub people today :)

yep was good to have a chat mr cameron.

 

I saw quite a few nice looking corollas out at lakeside yesty, unfortuantely i didnt get over to the "show and shine" part, but saw a few nice cars leaving. as well as some real nice cars in the "cruise" around the race track.

 

ive seen it on here but the bloke with the red ke15 (17?) with the wicked stealth turbo 5k setup, such a nice car! and nice bloke too!

 

was a good day! good to chat to some other enthusiasts. i think i got pretty sunburnt though....

Oh hai Des...

 

Driving along the Ippy motorway and I spotted a white KE1* further back in my rear view so I slowed down a little and then noticed a fro, DES, so I jumped in the right hand lane and got a pic.

 

post-1373-077075500 1285752096_thumb.jpg

I spotted that same fro a couple of weeks ago, but he was a passenger in a Hilux leaving my place with a 5K...

  • 2 weeks later...

saw a gold what looked like an Ae71 yesterday with MA61 wheels without there caps and was near the taringa toyota car yard on the left hand side

Seen a silver ke15 or 17 on formation st wacol at 14:35 today.

spotted 'rolla 55 FOX' driving his 55 on pine mountain road ipswich. give him the good old thumbs up, even though i don't approve of them massive chromies :P

Edited by Mason.

each to their own, although it is a nice/clean rolla.

Edited by phatke30

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.