January 22, 201511 yr comment_693368 Red/orange hardtop turning onto Coonan St near Indro shops 5 mins ago! Report
January 24, 201511 yr comment_693434 Spotted creek road ke30 orangey brown super clean. Sounded so nice as well. Report
September 17, 201511 yr comment_700144 so looks like no one is seeing any rolla's anymore :-( i saw a nice light green ke35 with a few bits of rust in my garage this morning Edited September 17, 201511 yr by ke30nut Report
September 17, 201511 yr comment_700150 The only one's I see mostly are in my shed, I'm assuming you bought another? Report
September 17, 201511 yr comment_700170 I see heaps around, but nothing worth mentioning or the effort to go to post here haha, seen one, seem em all Report
October 20, 201510 yr comment_700815 The only one's I see mostly are in my shed, I'm assuming you bought another? Na no new ones and i'm not getting rid of Toadie (my green 35). the parts are becoming a true problem though i had to drive to Maryborough just to get a window mechanism. but i may get a Air-con unit minus the condenser. Report
February 29, 201610 yr comment_703340 i found this E20 on my Xbox ONE in FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 this week https://www.google.com.au/search?q=forza+motorsport+6+toyota+corolla&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=799&tbm=isch&imgil=NK7gGnDwCXmsPM%253A%253B5MxG-5wPLOMT2M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.selectstarter.com%25252F2016%25252F01%25252Fforza-motorsport-6-alpinestars%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=NK7gGnDwCXmsPM%253A%252C5MxG-5wPLOMT2M%252C_&usg=__Le5i1uTnTjSCG50bOajTM2sOyNY%3D&ved=0ahUKEwizkMC3jZ7LAhXGLaYKHeV2B3sQyjcIJA&ei=UdHUVvOjF8bbmAXl7Z3YBw#imgrc=NK7gGnDwCXmsPM%3A Edited February 29, 201610 yr by ke30nut Report
July 24, 201610 yr comment_705619 Spotted a Black KE25 in Browns Plains approx 1month ago, was on the Mount Lindsay Highway. Pulled up beside him. Also seen a yellow KE25 parked outside shops near cheesecake shop in Browns Plains on 22/07/16 Also spotted a standard as brown KE55 in Slacks creek about 1month ago. Edited July 24, 201610 yr by rolla_j Report
July 29, 201610 yr comment_705678 Surprised you've seen any, I barely see any around these days...... Report
July 29, 201610 yr comment_705679 Saw an immaculate bamboo/brown ke36 in Clontaff the other weekend towing a trailer. Original spec down to the hubcaps. Report
October 26, 20169 yr comment_706723 Sighted 2 more Rollas in Logan, thought I would snap a picture with mine :D Report
November 22, 20169 yr comment_707223 Spotted in the bunnings carpark at morayfield today, a ke55 update, blue in colour, looked rust free, cheers! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now