Spotted Qld

Des

and who is the little lady running around morayfield, in the blue rolla sedan with the big wheels and chrome rolla sticker on the back window.very nice looking rolla,the lady too young for me..lol

cheers

teza

I know this car terry, its a local one, i have sold a few parts to her old man in the past, top bloke he is!

Members dont see this ad
there are two phrases i love to use when people ask this question,

-you wouldnt kick her out of bed if she farted!

-you'd use her sh*t for toothpaste!

lol!

Sorry for being off topic guys! :)

HI Ya Matt,lol ok mate so cool looking rolla for sure...yes i agree the lady owner/driver is cute...so good sayings also mate..off topic ummm..sorry also

cheers

teza40

Spotted an original looking red/mooroon ae86 with hyundai style boomerang looking disco wing, which i have now been informed has a gze conversion. don't know if I'm gonna bar up or go floppy over that one. Also, the white keto that lives on sherwood rd, sherwood. Come forward, so we can go for a cruise!

Spotted Des driving the corona down Beatty road archerfield tonight, Would have to be stupid not to as i was in the passenger seat :jamie:

Lol is my mark still there ?

Any who, Spotted this Ke10 Tuesday i think. On Toombul Rd, Northgate.

post-1746-1182343138_thumb.jpg

Spotted a very sexy Sportivo Turbo this morning pulling to EMS Imports on Toombul Rd this morning....

Sweet gold/silver wheels and black/gold plates ROL14....

Sorry to the girl if you thought I was weird, but your car is hot and I never realised how good they look in real life :P

I know this girl. She's a friend of mine....Unsire if she is on this site or not though.... but yeah, she loves that car, only got it recently....

When i was up on the north side last week, tailing phatke30 thru burpengary, we passed a blue 55 or 30 sedan. Navy paint, real shiny, chromies, could be said lady from above... Did you see the car Matt? It passed us head on at the shops there. Could have sworn it was a bloke driving though...

Sorry for the late reply, Yep!, thats the one teza40 saw, and us of course, i didnt take much notice of the driver though!

Edited by phatke30

Spotted in Kippa-Ring on Anzac Avenue a nice clean little green KE-something coupe heading towards redcliffe... had a rollaclub sticker on it, and looked pretty clean....

I was in the red Sportivo hurtling towards Morgans with a car load of hungry wife and mates wife.... :lolcry: