Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

ok so as i said I'm in adelaide,went for a drive around my old haunts yesterday.Moana-Christies beach-Noarlunga etc.

on beach road i spotted this neat old corona then when i got back too the car this old lady in her late 70`s she looked was leaving in this total granny spec ke30 sedan with roof rack.in sad condition but still on the road just the same.

post-2215-1188540781_thumb.jpg

post-2215-1188540848_thumb.jpg

post-2215-1188540900_thumb.jpg

have seen so many rollas down here,at the end of my parents st is a ke30 in mustard colour and a brown ke70 sedan.and of all things a tercel.lol

cheers teza

I almost forgot, on monday this week i saw a really shmick KE70 (gold/bronze respray, New Mags, new rego plates) Turning off Sandgate Rd into Robinson Rd at Virginia mid morning. are they a member or does anyone know them? Really NICE looking car, not a KE20, BUT still sweet ride... :cool:

Squatting ? I was waiting for a certain falcon to show up, He was put to shame by a Corona. :party:

Its always the way with people, Always fighting about holdens vs ford.....GAYNESS

My corolla smokes VN's Des :P

What sorta falcon was it?

Edited by Trev

Spotted a really nice blue KE30 2 door on the way to work this morning infront of us as we were going along the ipswich motorway today, We both turned off at granard road and i tried to get a pic but it didnt work, We got infront of it at the lights and it had a very nice cooler on the front :party: