Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Bright kermit green ae71/ke70 (not sure which)

outside sum cafe shop at acacia ridge shopping center (the one just after the train line near the post office, just down from Toyota HQ) had sum sort of "warning corolla" sign in rear window.... was VERY tidy.

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

Saw a flat black ke55/30 coupe. Had a white roof, and what must have been a rotary. It was a real shitter of a car, it even had wheel trims, chrome ones. The exhaust hung about 2 inches from the road, but the rest of the car was not really that low at all. Ewww. Anyhow, it seemed nice and fast. He drove like an idiot though. No need to tailgate every car and punch it to 150 on a congested motorway. Shame on you, you punk P plater. Was on the centenary motorway.

LittleRedSpirit I saw this same car today at the lights near the woolworths on redbank plains road at 5:15. He drove stupidly ad well flawed it around a WET CORNER in peak hour traffic.

But I noticed a FMIC on it tucked away and I think it had twin head lights as at first I though it was a datto stanza.

But from the glance I got also looked like he had fitted the rear vents off an SR KE35 that Australia never got so if it is an old SR he cut up shame on him.

But other than that shit paint and yeah a white roof that I'm guessing was its original color.

Cameron

I bet he got it on the road today and is strapping it out. He was seriously shoddy at driving. Didnt see the FMIC but i never got more than beside it. Now that i think about it, he looked old enough to know better. Funny thing is, his car is defect city, and it seems he lives in the ipswich area, whih should be renamed Defect City, IMO, cause the cops are uber pushy. His numberplate has a disfigured letter on the back, and he will be pulled over soon enough, and the car will be defected for maybe 200 things. Karma comes around in the end.