Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Any Datto deserves the thumbs up I reckon.....Sorry but I have a soft spot for Datto 1000/1200 Utes

I don't mind a 1600 or 1200 ute myself

I think alot people that like old school like just about everything old school be it from the toyota stable, mazda, nissan/datsun, ford, holden, mitsubishi(yes there are some cool old mitsi's) :)

Everyone sees NISROLA everywhere. I'm sure there are ten of him.

Reed, there is another KE30 but a four door that looks exactly like mine, minus the cage, cooler and the plates, so peeps could be mixed up perhaps,

but i have been driving it everywhere as in Alice Springs, it was 5 minutes and i was on the other side of town, haha

hahaha yea bud you were but i didnt get a chance to catch up to u lol

when i can find the funds to fix my brake master cyclinder then i will come cruising got to have it done before the june jap day lol

Well you must have got me on the good side of the street then, got a few nasty looks by GD police haha

so another one with a all jap day deadline, hmmm

*edit, Oh and thought i would say i saw Jordanrolla's EVOROLLA on top of mount mee parked under a tree yesterday :-)

Edited by NISROLA