October 19, 200619 yr comment_147199 forgot to mention to you on sunday cam but my old boss used to work at repco when they where in f1 (repco brabham) later they all stayed there and formed repco research where they played with cool stuff like rotary pwered jet boats and of all things a 6/71 powered 3.5 ltr P76 he said when he was telling me about it that his mate still has the setup in his shed now that would look cool bug catcher n blower hanging from the old green girl, look for something bigger than a 5K as tuesday when i tried to rego for my car vicroads conviently tell me i need engineers so make it worth it i recon. sorry back to what i originally got on the thread have posted on the celica forum a basic outline of a mornington peninsula run when it is all confirmed ill post it in here JARAD and CAM r you in? prob either 12th or 19th of nov. Edited October 19, 200619 yr by kickn5k Report
October 20, 200619 yr Author comment_147428 If its the 19th I wont be able to make it, I will be in gippsland for a rather large party... But the weekend before might be alright. Report
October 20, 200619 yr comment_147464 hehe that would be awesome.. but a blower hangin higher than the roof wouldnt make for a good sleeper :) probs do good burnouts though. the 19th is no good for me as i already commited to toymods gokarting do. 12th should be fine, 4-5th is no good at this stage as i may be entering the winton 6 hour Report
October 22, 200619 yr comment_147633 It is confirmed as the 12th now start at bunnings cranbourne at about 11 leave 12 down to flinders portsea rye aurthurs seat and either finnish at dromana drive-in or frankston if I'm sorted with the corolla cam probably cruise down to winton for the six hour go team toyota. Report
October 26, 200619 yr Author comment_148212 Sorry to say, but I am not going to be able to make it to the run. Turns out I have a wedding to go to! So I will have to catch you all on the next one. Report
October 26, 200619 yr comment_148227 this mite be the last cruise the 82 see's b4 the sprinter uses its engine swap, so hope to get to this one Report
November 29, 200619 yr Author comment_152925 Ok, I'm pretty sure this thread has life left in it! While I am trying to get the GOR Cruise weekend off the ground I got thinking about a Melbourne Christmas BBQ, just a casual kick back at sink some (insert favourite drink here) whilst having a gasbag. Anyone interested? Report
November 29, 200619 yr comment_152937 you know I'm up for that! insert southern here (my mouth) Report
November 29, 200619 yr Author comment_152941 I figured you's be up for it! Webbers4x48 has also let me know hes interested, so yeah... we should end up doing something. Burnouts hey... hmmm, I do have 3 different sets of wheels! But remember, we don't want to get in shit! Report
November 29, 200619 yr comment_152954 hmm ill have to take the oil squirters off the val and put on the green rolla! and if we're in the right place burnouts don't matter.. anyone have property nearby? my dad co owns a property just out of gisborne, but i don't think we'd be able to use it for shinanigans Report
November 29, 200619 yr Author comment_152956 Haha, oil squirters! Thats gold! These new anti hoon laws are a killer... thats said you are right, its all about the right place. Report
November 29, 200619 yr comment_152994 yeah i'm up for burnouts, or drinking, or both, (in the right order of course) :y: Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_153104 yeah i'm up for burnouts, or drinking, or both, (in the right order of course) :y: paul you need a car that does a burnout, let alone beat a stock ae82 seca :y: and you had a TURBO!!!! nissan shit! OH WHAT A FEELING.......... count me in :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now