Everything posted by 4ages
-
Mag Wheel Offset
Not as yet, I was going to go and see him just after i have moved and all the crappy days are over. but it's deffinately going to happen.
-
Spark Plug Tubes Anodized :0
I cheat and buy the paint on kind Cam.
-
Mag Wheel Offset
That all said, I shouldn't need to change tthe offset of my wheels just because of the coilovers? I forgot to add that I was worried about the scrubbing and unwanted stuff like that. Coz at the moment where it sits Mat, Brad and Trev know this one the front wheels rub on the inside just reversing with full lock. So I think thats the angle I was looking at....
-
Swaybars
As Trev said, I have a FEB/MAR 86 hatch CS model. We had to bolt the strut bars in, ziptie the fuel line up, have to weld the nuts in for the bottom of the back seats can't fit the snazzy grille and there was rubber or silicone in the holes for the swaybar.
-
Mag Wheel Offset
I just thought I would throw a possible thread in the air. Wheel offsets and how they may vary, in the situation of suspension setup, rolla model or other variants. Like mine for instance is I have a AE82 hatch(originally single cam) now twincam, and I am about to throw coil over suspension under it. I know that the normal offset is 40 but, how much do these thinge effect the offset if at all?
-
Grx120
I think that Toyota has gone the wrong way over the years, they should've kept the RWD models they had. Not to say that popularity and sales have gone down hill , but every vehicle but the 4/Awd and utes are FWD. Then again there's the Supra, but where is it now(anyone?). How much better if the AE82 twinky was RWD, may sound kinda stupid but man it would be fun.
-
Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha
Trev wouldn't let me steal it Jip, I couldn't push it out the driveway fast enough whilst he wasn't looking..lol. Now I want one, but with a 4age 5speed woohoo the fun.
-
Swaybars
But did you have a swaybar to start with?, that is the real question. I know I can fit them no worries, but was there thread in the holes under the car?
-
Swaybars
They were there, just something like rubber in them..
-
Spotted Qld
thanks dude, I just wish it was a lot nicer than it is. in other news: coilovers coming, brakes coming, clutch coming all good, and possibly mags and cancer gone hopefully for good this time. And I dropped it back TO 2nd at 80 it gets out to 110 if i want it to. some days
-
Swaybars
Are the threads there or will I need to tap something?
-
Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha
I'll pay that, (sorry Apple)lol
-
Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha
Yeah, I thought so, lol.... But why would your missus take a photo of you Trev hehe?
-
Spotted Qld
I so hate those drivers, I just need a nudge bar at times hehe. I kicked the little fella back to second just as you went past, that was the jolting 80kmp/h FTW!!
-
Swaybars
I know that much but need more information if anyone has some, my car is a CS model converted to Twinky also
-
Swaybars
As tittle states, and also the car I have doesn't have a swaybar and have no idea if I bought it with one. The mounts are there but have rubber of some sort(haven't had that good of a look) has anyone had a similar encounter....?
-
Spotted Qld
Guess you know what that means? It's GE time.
-
Spotted Qld
I thought i recognized the car, didn't catch the head in the window. Today was one of my slower mornings lucky i wasn't on the loud pedal all the way though, other wise you would've been early for work lol
-
Spotted Qld
Now I am seeing more of you all, got hunted down this morning falshing his lights an shit by a light coloured ke55 i think in wacol on the motorway. I did actually wave back don't know if you saw me.
-
Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport
gotta ask the stupid question is all
-
Trev's Ae82 Twincam Seca
looks a little out of place in the seca though, but hey double din FTW
-
Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport
yeah but does it work yet lol
-
Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project
Hurry up that is all...
-
Spotted Qld
Nah it wasn't me, yeah it's a customized version of the Matiz green.
-
Spotted Qld
Spotted Jip and Lola this afternoon merging onto the Ipswich motorway this arvo. I gave the ol' girl a couple of pumps to say g'day.