Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4ages

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4ages

  1. Yes please do by then my setup should be good.
  2. Why what have you done now Jip
  3. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Ok so I don't have any pictures as of yet, don't need my mug working on me car. But today is the day the first ever AE82 was fit with K-Sport coil overs in Aust. like a guinea pig if you would, but so far so good. A little bit of mods (as they haven't been tested on Ae82 chassis) and the backs were in, and soon after the front. The only thing I can find so far is the plates I had gotten made up were slightly wrong when they were machined they forgot to flip them correctly so I have two of the same plates. but meh I'll get it sussed then pics will arrive.
  4. This car needs to be brought to my house so I can have it...
  5. We need pictures, doesn't matter if its 1/2 or 1/4 done throw up some PICS!!! please Just tell her she have to wait, coz once its done she'll enjoy the ride.
  6. Gee she looks shiny in there Trev.
  7. That is correct, but in this case I believe the carbs a slightly different..
  8. To add, the rears are a complete unit. You will need to put the spring on with said spring compressors, and also allow the suspension to settle once it is in depending on load carried shouldn't be any longer than a couple of weeks.
  9. Supprisingly those wheels do look quite the stuff, stokos never look so good.
  10. just incase please, might get pissed.
  11. Walk....That sounds like exercise.
  12. What about and inline with a t piece join...
  13. You could have at least shaved your arm for the shot..
  14. from the Simpsons.............................haa haa I'd rather the car than its speedo.
  15. You're doing a bang-up job buddy. They actually have a paint like chalk (if you would) made for writing on your tyres....at the auto shops
  16. carrot and peanut butter, peel the carrot and dip.
  17. Funny so did mine, lol..
  18. Not from what I just heard hahaha
  19. Ha I'll just push it down the hill and clutch it haha, just let me know when its good to go. Lol.
  20. Either way it's still a phat ride just keep T busy so I can make off with it ok Trev, lol.
  21. He didn't, his boss owns it. Lol!! Looked even better with the almost 5inch air intake it had on it...
  22. looking good Trev, just a few more hours and it will run. sorry i didn't get by today huge day at the pro and another tomorrow, but looks like i have a little pressie for you but not sure yet, i will let you know ok
  23. Ha I spent 5k on the the rocket, and didn't get close to the engine. But for 2k you have got a great deal done, I bet it was the paint that took you over, lol
  24. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Cheers bloke.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.