Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4ages

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4ages

  1. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Is this better for you ...... { that is to say when Trev pulls his finger out }
  2. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I don't think many if any came out with button clutches, you can pick the difference. Mine has a sorta shudder to a jolt depending on the sort of take off you attempt.
  3. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    My clutch is known as a Sports Tuff cushion Button, it still has the normal look of a standard clutch but the plate is only five sections of plate like a normal button clutch. It allows more transfer of torque through to the drive shafts and also bites harder onto the flex plate, basically when you drop the clutch the B/S stops. I will get pics whilst at Trevs well of the box anyway..
  4. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Time to bring this back to the front page. I picked up my top plates for my coil overs this afternoon, $300 not too bad I guess but hopefully worth the wait. I will get pics up when I go and see Trev this weekend and I will be able to give his bearing top back as he donated it for the make up. Thanks Trev. Then once the coils are in its off do Rocklea Mechanical to get it setup, thankyou Matt.
  5. OMFG!!!!! Hawt as. that is all
  6. Because the build plate on the car tells the police what the car is and what it should have in it, when they don't match what they see its trouble. ie engine g/box and seating capacity
  7. Sorry guys I am out, I know its late but I may even just show down there that night.....But the car still isn't where I want it with the setup so I am out.
  8. Just go to your local transport office ask them, but everyone I know that have done the same that you are looking into just went and did it then got the mod tagged/certified and change the vehicle detail at said transport office and insurance. That would be suffice, but you aren't in the same state. So go and ask.
  9. so can I borrow them now. :) :(
  10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Coroll....281974-1981.29 does that help?
  11. 4ages replied to skidmarks's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Good work mate, Red Ranger Aust. does a K-sport coilover if your keen.
  12. :wink: good to hear it's going ahead Trev.
  13. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    The sway bars are in now and still to go for a drive yet, what a pain in the ass that was but all done now thanks to Trev and his jap hands.
  14. In my SOHC I have the struts from a DOHC with super low King springs, the SOHC hub, the DOHC strut brace and just threw in some OZ tec bushes, all old and saggy but the bushes made a big difference.
  15. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Ok got some good news, either I get Trevs new boss to make some tops or get some fabricated my self it's only way these are gonna go on. IT WILL WORK!!! But better news is that clutch is in and the front bushes are in after they had to oxy them out, was in the shop for two days but all done now jor just $780 with clutch installed, front bushes in, new master and slave cylinders and the fly wheel machined. Happy days just to get the strut top now and I am on the way. Fells tighter already.
  16. I should think so...
  17. Bahhahahahaha, say hi to his mum for me LOLOLOL.. thats good to here mate and its some thing you enjoy till he gets wierd on you.
  18. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Ok them fixing top plates fell over having them saying that I had to use my own tops, why supply them then. But good luk I may get the fabricated yet just need to get a front and rear strut to match up with, I have a front thanks to Trev and now just finding a rear may even steat Trevs again, LOL. The clutch is going in on thursday also the bushes and a machined flywheel. So once I have the strut here's hoping...
  19. 4ages replied to PHATKE20S's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    Don't forget to sing happy birthday at the same time....
  20. So what no one knows if they are or not??????
  21. :P Are they the same pattern, size, do they fit each other. With the in car application in the tower.. NOTE: this is just the tops!! :yes:
  22. the only skyline i would drive and own
  23. thats a bit harsh trev, let the man take a picture (of those bitches)
  24. Unsure car setup pending... How soon for the numbers for Hogs Breath
  25. 4ages replied to 4ages's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    More good news today, picked up an EXCEDY sports tuff cusion button clutch for$380, and it's pink. And a full hektik sticker for my ride.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.