Everything posted by SLO-030
-
Seats
dunno bout straight swaps. But with a bit of flat bar its not hard to do swapsies.
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
I'm still comin. Heat wont stop me :jamie: Come work at my work, you shall know the meaning of hot.
-
Heatwave
Was 46.2 in the fitters shop at work. in the shade. Was over 50 in "the hole" ( a part of the factory in the middle of 3 700-1000 degree funaces)
-
The Ke30 Project Begins
If i hadnt already sold the 4k thats currently in my ke30 i woulda said take the engine out of the new one and i woulda bought the rolling shell for my 4kz :jamie:
-
Seats
I wanted to get some MkIII (MA70) seats as my mate has an MA70 and the seats are pretty good. Anyways, found some sweet seats. Will post pics when i get them. Sorry their not Toyota seats :hmm: But they are Jap :jamie:
-
Any Rolla Cruzes In Sa ?????
Coulda just looked in the SA section??
-
Random Photo Thread
Chev Dually twin cab FTW. Wider than your average lane. longer than a freight train. but VERY VERY COOL
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
was 46.2 at work. considering that was in the shade and away from the 1000 degree furnaces, i say it was FARKIN HOT. Was 50 degrees in the large coils section and surface temp on the road was over 60 degrees.
-
Seats
Are all Rexxy's recaros?
- Seats
-
Spotted
Spotted a primer grey kesev in the Maccas carpark at Edwardstown. Didnt have a good geez, in too much of a hurry to get mi slushie.
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
Cookie Cookie :D I think I'm gonna dump the stockies outta the back and chuck an esky in. Anyone from the south keen to cruise out to the meet point?
-
Wish Me Luck
Quix do a 1000ml (1 litre :party: ) slushie :D JUst had one from maccas on my way home. they're just not big enough :)
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
Doug, I'll prolly be meeting at the start of it of you didnt like cruising out that distance alone?
-
Seats
Hahaha, I'm a Holden man. I really don't mind what car they come out of. I agree on the Michellin (spl??) man comment. Id say they have had HEAPS more cusioning installed. Might head down to the wreckers on friday and have a sit around. Found some out of a camry a while ago. I liked them but i could only find passenger side seats. or ones that didnt match.
-
Seats
Yea, have done that. There was a Turbo Cordia there, seats didnt look too uncomfortable. Can anyone that owns an S15 please write it off. and send the seats my way? for free :D
-
Seats
My mums got some form of Ford Focus 2004/5/6?. seats are hard and uncomfortable. Something akin to sitting on milk or wooden crates, the milk or wooden crates will offer more support me thinks.
-
Seats
Um yea. just searched N12 seats. don't look all that comfy nor buckety/supportive :D EDIT: Just saw Above post.
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
Was 43.2 in our workshop at work. I ended up working INSIDE a furnace from 12:45 till 4:20.
- Seats
-
Going For Drivers Test
Good luck mate. Took me 3.5 times to get my P's :) Had a oriental gentleman that got me for: not speeding up quick enough the 1st time (total BULLS*^T) Not Signaling exiting a roundabout 2nd time (definatly my fault) I also had an acreditor in the car so the prick failed me within 5 mins because i apparantly didnt give way enough to a van. causing it to brake, NOT THAT HE COUDL SEE ANYWAY, KNOB. That test accounts for the .5 as it wasnt even a test :party: I changed Assesor (spl??) to a nice female one and got it first go with this one :D That aside, Just be confident and keep calm. CHEERS Ryan
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Thanks for enlightening me Si, much apreciated. Just had a quick squiz on what people are asking for Holley Reds on ebay :) Anyone got one layin around? or in the junk draw? :D
-
Seats
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Yea mate, Now i do. Many thanks. Soo. id be better off finding a Holley Red or Carter Green? Rather than using the VL pump i have. Ditching the VL pump is no real loss to me. I paid $11 at the wreckers. Douch thought it was a Mechanical pump. Just like he thought the 3K-H carb i bought for my 25 was a single barrel = Cheaper for me :D
-
Seats
Hi guys, I been thinking about swapping the front and maybe even rear seats for something a little more modern and buckety. I would like a set of Toyota Paseo seats but cans seem to find any at the wreckers. SO, id like some suggestions and pics of something that wont be too wide for a ke30 yet be comfy and buckety. EDIT: Trying to keep a stock-ish look (as in they were in a car from stock) Definatly not looking at full race buckets similar to the ones below so please don't suggest them :D CHEERS Ryan