Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gecko71

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gecko71

  1. Gecko71 replied to Gecko71's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    I envy you mate. Lets hope those trees leave you alone.
  2. Gecko71 replied to Gecko71's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    All The fun in the world without leaving home, lol
  3. Yea, i'm up for cruises around Mt Cootha.
  4. Gecko71 replied to dbr11k's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    The Shine!!! Its burns my eyes!!! Nice ride mate.
  5. There is a Butterfly valve around the bottom of the exhaust manifold used to keep the air in the intake hot at certain points. I'm pretty sure that if you take the spring off that valve and put it on reverse to what it was, it will keep the valve closed and result in a bit more power. (correct me if i'm wrong) I can't remember how it works exactly, cause i made the adjustment so long ago. Hope that helps.
  6. Black seems a bit boring, but i'll try it out and see how it looks. Thanks.
  7. Gecko71 replied to Gecko71's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    These all look good. Thanks.
  8. I'm Going for a cruise tonight around Mt Cootha. Just going up and down the back a few times, nothing big, not trying to set lap times, just feel like a drive. I'll be at the parking lot around the back (Sir Samual Griffith Dr) just before the uphill section around 9pm. Gecko71.
  9. Gecko71 replied to Gecko71's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    Thats a fair drive. I'm thinking a bit closer. Thanks though
  10. Gecko71 posted a topic in QLD / Brisbane
    G'day all, I was wondering if any of you know any good dirt roads in or around Brisbane? (I already know of Gap Creek Rd). Thanks.
  11. Yea, looks as though i'll just be waiting for a 4A-GE.
  12. I haven't found any companies that make them in RWD, only FWD.
  13. Yea, it was most likely just a brand new equivilent of the standard rack. But it was better than what i had.
  14. don't really know much about it, I found it on a write-off AE71, so i took it. Bolted it on. It didnt affect steering ratio, but it's a bit easier to turn the wheel. Maybe talk to fulcrum about one?
  15. Anyone got any ideas of what colour a rear axle would look good in?
  16. G'day, i'm Stewart. Live in Brisbane (Graceville) I Drive a Beige AE71, it's got CIBIE spotlights so you can't miss it. Currently at Uni, looking to do some cruising.
  17. I myself am hunting for them. Which is why I'm asking now before i buy. I was told tonight that Redline Performance make them for FWD cars, i sent them an email asking the cost of getting custom made RWD ones. I'll let you know when i know.
  18. Havent got mine yet.... Pretty annoying how far behind they are
  19. G'Day all, I'm currently in the market for some performace extractors to fit a 4A-C motor (see WTB forum), but, before i go ahead and spend hundreds on getting them custom made, I would like an idea of what the potential power increase will be. I'm asking those of you who have done this, or know the effects of this to give feedback on what the benifits will be, and whether or not you believe it is worth getting the parts. Thanks.
  20. Honestly, he was a pretty bad driver, plus he had all these wanker mods that only impeded the car. Still a good feeling though :P
  21. Thanks mate. I should be off my P's by June 2011. When the bank account decides to be nice to me i might work the suspensiona bit more. Try lowering it a little bit just to give it a bit more response. Also want to make the back a bit softer to give more grip when accelerating out of corners.
  22. Here is my AE71 Corolla. His name is Manfred ;) (don't ask about the name, really) He's an ongoing project. I was originally looking to buy an AE86, but found him sitting next to the railway line in Auchenflower (brisbane) and thought, "Meh, close enough." :P I chucked a 4A-C motor in, the old motor was destroyed, (already had a T50 box) and ran him for about 3 months, but then the inevitable craving for power kicked in and i needed more performance! Although many looked at me strangely when i said i wanted power from a 4A-C, I did the easiest thing an chucked a Weber in (32/36), this resulted in 90hp at the fly and 58hp at the wheels, not too bad really. I'm currently looking for 4A-C extractors (again, people look at me strangely when i say this). The weber did it's job for a while, but then the traction went, so along came suspension, Monroe shocks and Kings Performance springs (standard height cause i hit the forests often) and the impact has been huge, I shattered WRX times around Lakeside driver training centre during a TRE. At this point in time i'm working on a rear axle with a 4.3:1 diff to bring that acceleration into play (also looking for a good colour to paint the axle, suggestions??) Now I just gotta wait till i'm off my P's, then the 4A-GE comes into play :P
  23. Actually, after doing some research, i don't think NSW allows any mods.
  24. Here in QLD we p-platers can make any modifications that don't require blue plating. I'm pretty sure its the same in NSW, but don't hold me to it.
  25. Well Said

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.