Everything posted by Gecko71
-
Ae71 Bucket Seats
Thanks Guys.
-
Ae71 Bucket Seats
G'day all, I'm getting quite tired of sliding around in the drivers seat of my Ke70 every time i take a corner a bit too quick. I've heard that some models of AE71 came standard with semi-bucket seats. I was wondering if anyone can confirm this and tell me which model varient (i.e. CS, CS-X, etc.) specifically they were available in. Stewart.
-
Scary Experiences In Wet And Windy Conditions!!
My incident happened a few months ago. I was giving a friend a demo of my KE70 as he was looking around the market for one. It had just stopped raining and the roads were quite wet. was racing along chapel hill road (at the speed limit i might add), coming out of a sweeping left hander when i encountered a small dog in the centre of the road, instinct just told me to keep my line and hit it, but i stupidly veered right to miss it, causing the car to fish tail, right, left, right, and then spin anti-clockwise twice, just missing a a KE55 parked on the side of the road, came to a stop about a metre from it. Decided to replace my tyres (as they were rock hard and about 8 years old) and stop giving demos in the rain after that. I'm also quite scared of small dogs now...
-
Electric Choke Adjustment
G'day all, I just bought an Electric choke to install on my 32/36 Weber, thing is though, i can't seem to adjust it properly. So, I was hoping that some of you out there could inform me how to properly adjust a Electric Choke so it does it's job properly, because at the moment it's jumping all around the place at different temperatures... Note that the choke uses a Bi-Metal spring that recieves power from the ignition to heat it. Thanks. Stewart.
-
Trev's 4ag Ae71 Sedan
That's quite an impressive set-up. Any idea what the out-put would be?
-
D Cars - Seq
Saw two in Fairfield a few weeks ago. A Silver VW Golf R32 (turned on its siren lights on to avoid an RBT). And right behind it was a TRD Aurion in Black (again, flashed sirens to pass by RBT). Undercover Interceptors apparently.
-
Cool Numberplate Sightings
Saw an Audi TT with "MY TT" as the Number Plate.
-
Random Song Thread
Morning Glory - 52 Flicks
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!!!
- Word Association
-
Choke On A Weber
G'Day all, Alright, I currently have a 4A-C motor with a 32/36 Downdraft Weber installed (without choke). Now that we are entering winter, those early morning cold starts are becoming difficult. I'm hoping those of you out there can give advice on the best style of choke to use and the easiest way to install it. All information is appreciated. Stewart.
- Word Association
-
7 Steps To Become A Ninja
-
Youtube Video's
I don't know if this video has already been mentioned or not. Doesn't matter because this is a video that should recieve second mention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-K1B4sTX4o
-
Ae71 Rear Axle
This all looks good. I'll get hold of some new bearing tomorrow and get them changed. also got a spare diff lying around, so i'll clean that up and replace it.
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
My Headmaster went to the point of employing security guards and big dogs to patrol the school on muck-up day...
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I get my P-Plate stolen constantly. One time, someone actually broke into the locked car and took the P-Plates only... Excuse the language, but what a f@$king Tosser.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Here Here, My dad made me buy a write off and build it up again (bringing my AE71 to life). It gave me a great appreciation of 2nd hand cars and helped me learn my car control slowly and in-depth. Mate of mine had his license for a week. Bought a 200SX and destroyed it in a track day... Such a waste.
-
Ae71 Rear Axle
So you think its the bearings at the diff? Cause the sound is coming from the ends of the axles, so i think its the bearings between the axle and wheel.
-
Ae71 Rear Axle
G'Day all, Now, i'm assuming that most of you KE70/AE71 owners out there will know what i'm talking about here. There is a loud Whiring/Grinding sound coming form the back axle of my AE71, i'm guessing that it is the Axle Bearings. I was wondering if any of you out there know specifically what the problem is (in-case i'm wrong) and how you fixed it? Advice would be appreciated, my mates are making fun of my Rolla. Stewart.
-
Closed
I reckon it's a brilliant idea, but i can see how it would impact RollaClub funding. Difficult call.
-
What Are You Listening To?
Welcome to the World - Kevin Rudolf
-
Dirt Roads
I'd love to, just put the new shocks and springs in and I haven't had the chance to see how they feel on the dirt.
-
Dirt Roads
Good to see the trees' love the toyotas.