Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
Spotted
Almost definately me :) Was it on a wednesday or friday? I always drive those days, sometimes others. Flash me next time!! [lights, nothing inappropriate :)]
-
Marilyn Manson
Haha your going with your mum? That's wicked! She must be even hardcorer than my mum hahaha
-
Speedo Gears
My speedo is out because my speedo gear has too many teeth, but I've been told that the speedo gears are not interchangeable. Is this true and if so, how do I make my speedo correct? Thanks, Lexx
-
Easy Way To Remove Engine And Gearbox
We've got a HQ Premier lying on its back at my place. I think the diff was being removed.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Huh, didn't know that. That's ridiculous. It's like the roads from Cuddlee Creek to Lobethal, 80 the whole way coz motorbikes were racing at 160km/h and one died, so they changed the speed limit from 100 to 80. Why would that make a difference to people who race??
- Intro
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Apparently they're changing the speed limits on ALL the 100km/h roads in the Barossa to 80 coz of the 3 crashes there recently. That makes me angry. Clearly if people were speeding in a 100 zone, they're not gonna slow down when it changes to 80.
-
Word Association
Obese
-
Help With Diff In Ke55
I think any ke30-55 diff would fit in pretty easily. I just changed mine from ke35 to ke55 to stop it revving so high etc. Only thing is if you put in a different diff the speedo will most likely go out. But that's only if you want to interchange your average stock diffs, if your looking for a specific performance or whatever than others can be used, and I'm sure someone here would be happy to tell you which 8/
-
Word Association
Weasel
-
Sa's Recommended List
Dean's Auto Repairs [crash work and restorations and rust repairs etc etc] Lot 104 Adams Road Williamstown 8524 6123
-
Marilyn Manson
October 8th!! Tickets go on sale this friday! I'm so excited!!!!! I saw him last time he came and it was one of the best I've ever been to [even though they were running about an hour late and overused the smoke machine while passing the time before he got on] Ermm so yeah, anyone else going?? Lexx.
-
My Ke30
That's a very nice 30 you got there :yes:
-
Bay To Birdwood Classic 2009, 27th September
It was clearly a joke! I wanted to go with my mum's boyfriend and his Monaro, but unfortunately it is far from the state of completion it was meant to be in by now :yes:
-
Spotted
Saw a white p-plated ke70 cruisin up the freeway a bit after midnight saturday night. They waved as they passed the 35 haha
-
Word Association
Suspenders.
-
Ke70 Stolen! :(
This is why I'm actually terrified at leaving my car anywhere. And I've hardly done anything special to mine.
-
Spotted
I beleive I've seen this... ^^^ But I'm not completely sure.
-
Word Association
Band. Raaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
-
Another Rollaclub Dad!!
Its so wierd how a baby can be that small and grow into a real sized adult.
-
Spotted
Spotted a darkish blue 30-55 sedan in williamstown, P-plater, anyone on here?? The mum's boyfriend saw them the other day in his blue 55 and I hear they got pretty excited lol.
-
Bay To Birdwood Classic 2009, 27th September
I think I just creamed.
-
Wedding Reception Food
It wasn't a public fuss. It was between my parents and I. I have the respect to not make a fuss at other people's wedding.
-
Word Association
Are you the rabbit or the headlight?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Without being rude, you seem to have matured a fair bit lately. Kudos to you sir :bash: