Great Ocean Rd Cruise. 27-28jan '07 Aus Day Weekend

TheNOBBLER

Still gota talk to a friend about the times - it says i depart here at 17:35, and arrive down there at 20:55. Have to find out if the 20:55 is Brisbane time, or Melbourne time, because i don't want jarrard to be there an hour early, or for me to be an hour early lol !

Its local time. Flights don't just suddenly drop two hours :ninja:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I'm only about 20mins from the airport anyway! So its all good!

Glad to here you coming Teddy! Will talk to you about it soon!

Jarrad

:ninja: Spelling Fairy Sayz: Too much excitement I know... :hmm:

Ahh, thankyou fairy. Note to all... Drinking and posting don't mix!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

gold gold gold the 11 is ready for now anyway and if not my old man and i are going tomoz to look at a spastic datto 1600 just may bring that (yeah right as if) but leigh seems to think i gave him a bit of a scare today "where you into it "

but seriously members from 3 states that is great.

Jarad you as you prob already got pm but we are paid and keen.

We were looking at catching the 8am ferry from sorrento which arrives 8:45 ish at queenscliff will we meet there?

You havent said if you've paid yet Jarrad :no2:

Thats because I'm not going... :y:

Nah, I'm coming.. but you got me! Will have to fix that!

Teddy... sorry, i missed your name on the list! Will fix that too!

Webbers and Kickin, sounds good. This might throw a small spanner in Raves plan... but it might not. If you are going to be in queenscliff about 9am then we wont arive in Apollo Bay til 11:30ish... Thats still pretty good but the SA crue are planning on getting there at about 10am.

Any thoughts... Raven?

That also means we are leaving Melb around 8:30 to make it to the cliff... we would have to leave early either way, just so people know!

Edited by TheNOBBLER

That also means we are leaving Melb around 8:30 to make it to the cliff... we would have to leave early either way, just so people know!

Early well still have to leave at 6:30ish to make the 8am ferry, so all going well to get the old girl there.

stu.

I'll still show up at 10am. Gives me a chance to wind down.

Now if I don't get the KE36 going, and the Supra isnt going, the KE25 will be coming along (which I think is more than likely) So yes, you'll get to see one of my dodgy corolla's hahaha.

Just realised that my car is not happy with the heat its not that it runs hot, if it sits at idle for a bit i get a vaparisation issue but either fix it or drive around it. and then try to find where the brake fluid is going and all my bugs are solved, so the ke11 is a definate starter looking forward to it.