Great Ocean Rd Cruise. 27-28jan '07 Aus Day Weekend

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still in for two and if can will have pauls rocket ready that ca fits so nice and the fuel system should be finnised only woried about engineers in time.

but let me know how to get money to you not worried about food eating is cheating anyway but I'm in what ever is decided just keep us informed.

ok i have a moral dillema.. the missus birthday is on the 28th (sunday) and was plannin to bring her along.. except she refuses to go if take ether corolla..

so do i bring a corolla and risk being murdered for missing the bday (she says its ok, but u know wimmenz) and kick all yo asses, or do i take the yoot, keep the missus happy, and kick all yo arses anyways?

so do i bring a corolla and risk being murdered for missing the bday (she says its ok, but u know wimmenz) and kick all yo asses, or do i take the yoot, keep the missus happy, and kick all yo arses anyways?

I might cam have to make it a ute off if your not carefull.

Haha, nice one Paul!

Teddy, It will be great if you can make it. That will make this a tri state event! lol!

Cam... if the ute has to come then thats how it is, I will give you a run some other time... for sure! But trust me, keep the missus happy! Especially on her birthday!

nah f@$k her, I'm already in the dog house anyways.. all becuase i left the dissy rotor out of the green rolla, then told the missus she could drive it.

so her and her friend missed out on a 'friends and family' night at a local jeweller. LOL I'm in the doghouse forever so i may aswell take the corolla and live in it

HAHAHAHA, nice work mate.

I'm in the house myself because I am a bugger for not doing the dishes... can't they just get over it?

Ok, I have some info for you all...

We are staying at the Apollo Bay Recreational Reserve. 121 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay. 3233.

Phone: 03 5237 6577

Raven picked me up on this... I completely forgot to let you all know, sorry.

Alright... if your going to deposit money into my bank... Pm me to let me know you have! That way I can make sure I get it and let you know. Just put it under rollaclub etc.

My details...

Account name: J P Saleta

Account No: 116144809

BSB: 633-000

We will say $20 for the trip? that will cover the cost of camping and other bits and pieces... as well as the stickers mentioned below.

I think we will go for the sticker idea... thats what people seem interested in. I will get onto nick asap to see if he can help, otherwise I will sort it out myself.

Jarrad

Sweet, that was quick!

Ok, now everyone has to follow suit... or do so in some other way.

You can either deposit money into the above account (note to would be theives... thers nothing in there! Bar Cams deposit! lol) or get hold of me and organise something else.

My Details:

Ph: 93639888

Mob:0400843198

Email: [email protected]

If you call and I don't pick up, leave a mesage and I will get back to you asap.

Again, let me know if you are direct depositing the money.

Jarrad