New Member!

seeing as there is no dedicated place for new members to announce there arrival, ill do it here!!

HERE I AM!! :(

i live in new zealand and i like shee... :)

i drive a ae101 levin and my project car is a vauxhall chevette which will be getting a 4age when i get around to it.

the thing about me that some of you will be interested in is my job.... in the parts deptment of a toyota dealer, so if you need deals on parts.... email me!!

because I'm in nz we get alot more imports than aussie, so i can help with parts you just can't get over there, can also do some parts you can get a lot cheaper! don't be put off by freight, only gets pricey when its over 30kgs or 1 metre

just ask I'm keen to help =)

;) :moon: :) sorry just really wanted to use those emoticons in a post :(

Members dont see this ad

welcome aboard mr revhead....glad to have you here

hmmm......could you price me up a genuine speedo cable and speedo dial (if thats possible) for a KE55 sedan.

that would be great.....and do you have access to TRD parts?

I'm in nelson, top of the south island.

if your up here let me know and we can arrange a meeting.

we don't have much TRD stuff in stock... still gearing up on it all but we can get it all in from japan if its not in nz, at very good prices too.

can do a new cable for aussie 4dr sedan 4spd manual for $75nz inc freight.

i forgot that older toyotas don't work with model numbers etc but it looks like all ke55s use the same cable.

yikes! what have i started!!

can i get you all to click on the email link and email me your requests!?

its far far easier for me to keep track of! please understand i do this at work along with my normal duties!

when requesting parts i also need as much info as you can get....

full model and frame eg:

ae101-acmvf

ae101-5021665

if you don't have that info then i need everthing you can get, year, spec etc etc

so email me your requests for parts and/or info and ill get back to you all as soon as i can. don't be put off if you havnt got much info, i can still try.. some times i suprise my self!!

cheers :)

and yes as dodgy as it sounds I'm nicks man in new zealand.

should have those diff prices tomorrow :)

i also supplied his injection set up for his 4k which i notice he hasnt got running yet!

but before you all start begging for injection set ups, i havnt been able to find anymore I'm afriad. but the second i find some the word will be passed on!

well home time for me!

send those emails and ill sort you out some deals..

did i mention i do good discounts for rollaclub memebers?