Rough Rolla

TheNOBBLER

Well, finally hit the strip!

I ran a best time of [email protected]... was beaten by a gze powered twinky by .61! Bugger!

Heres a vid of the run...

My slowest of the night was a [email protected]... I missed second gear! The rest of my runs were in the 16.6 range so I'm pretty happy. Just want to break into the 15s now!

Dyno Day coming up soon, will post up power figures when they are done!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers guys,

Gze, there was only one reason why I had a chance against leo, his clutch was shagged! He killed it on his second run for the night which was a shame as I really wanted to see that thing boogy! Mind you, even before his clutch got realy bad I was still pulling beter times than him! can't wait to see the rear of his car again!

Cheers!

Will do mate, will put the extractors on and hopefull get some better tyres for the run... the 16's arent exactly the best thing for the drags!

id say use ur 14 inch stockies, but put some fatter tyres on em. should be the goods!!!

or if u wanna go full on, get some steelies, split and re weld em up. just watch ur guards though as ur car drags its guts on the road!!!

16's have more rolling diameter, therefore your car is kinda slower ;)

Try it with some nice wide 14's on the front.

Yeah, thats kinda the plan... and you right Raven, the 16s are a bit bigger but only by 5mm or so so its not to big a problem.

I have a couple of 13inch gemini wheels that have been widened to 7inches, problem is the 225s on them are shagged! And yes, they do fit... but only just! The 16s were scraping like hell on the return road as it was!